Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MasterOFDeath

Tei Tenga?

I din't notice this until just now pretty much(while playing a coop game with a friend), but on one of the computer textures(COMPSPA*, one of those), it says "Tei Tenga", something I have heard numerous references to. I first heard of(but have not played) the zdoom hub Assault on Tei Tenga, then I played Basrita(I think thats how its spelled :P) and it was full of Tei Tenga references... Is it mentioned in the doom bible?(have not read, about to.), and if it isn't, where did it come from? Thanks in advance.

Yes it is mentioned in the Doom Bible. It was suppose to be some giant moon or something where the first episode would take place. Just see for yourself here

Im reading the doom bible right now. Im at the charater part, on "Petro", and Tei Tenga is mentioned, its where is supposed to be stationed. Glad I sat down to read the doom bible, its quite interesting :)

It's okay. Some parts are silly and cheeseball, but that's just how Tom is. Just look at ROTT, lots of garbage from the Bible made it into that game.

Rise of the Triad isn't a bad game. I recommend it if you're bored and want to play an old pc game.

ROTT is so crams so manny gimmicks into a single game that you can't help but have fun. I mean, you can use a baseball bat. A FUCKING BASEBALL BAT.

AlexMax said:

ROTT is so crams so manny gimmicks into a single game that you can't help but have fun. I mean, you can use a baseball bat. A FUCKING BASEBALL BAT.

A magical baseball bat, to boot.

Heh, i bought an original boxed version of ROTT (Disk Version) from ebay for a penny. P&P was £1.95, mind. I love that game, especially "Ludicrous Gibs" and the muzak in some elevators.

Joe said:

Heh, i bought an original boxed version of ROTT (Disk Version) from ebay for a penny. P&P was £1.95, mind. I love that game, especially "Ludicrous Gibs" and the muzak in some elevators.

OMG DOODZOR YUO MUST EMAIL ME TEH FULL VERSON OF ROTT!!1 DONT WORRY IT NOT WARAZ ROTT IS NOW FREEWAER

On the subject, does anyone know if RoTT ever became freeware?