Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Airman266

new wads

I'm looking for new wads, i guess ya'll call them megawads, that have a whole bunch of new levels, ex. tnt.wad, not just custom levels, but a custom wad file with a whole episode or so worth of levels. Their used to be a link on this site somewhere but I can't find it. Thanks in advance for bitching me out. And is there a search for this site? Can't find it either.

Click on the "Levels" link on the Doomworld main window, click on the "Search" button, select "Search by Title" in the drop-down list, then type in any of the following into the input box:

Alien Vendetta
Requiem
Hell Revealed

You should then see links to pages with ratings and download info.

OK i dunno how I missed that, I must've looked up and down the page a dozen times... did it used to be somewhere else? maybe I wasn't paying particular attention to that spot cause i thought it would be elsewhere... in any case, thanks

The X-DOOM a.k.a Odyssey of Oblivion mod promises to include new weapon designs...
But it is not finished yet, there's a long, long way to go before it gets done.

Chronoteeth said:

Speaking of new wads.....anyone see a new weapons mod yet?

Jeez Chronoteeth, I just put out Lock and Load 4 and you go bitching about new weapon mods :p You're never satisfied, are you? :P

The Master Levels were a commercial product. Your best bet would be to buy a second-hand copy of it or the id Anthology.

Maximum Doom came with it, but the wads were all ones that had been publically released for free download. You should be able to find many of them either in the archive or elsewhere on the web.

Info here.

To be honest though, you'd be better off downloading some of the widely-recommended wads from the archive. The Master Levels are pretty good, but nothing really special.

[QUOTE]Chronoteeth said:
I like your wad a whole lot.....but.....STILL NEED MORE FOR MY HUNGER FOR KILLING TOOLS!QUOTE]

Chrono, you frighten even me at this moment.

Grazza said:

The Master Levels were a commercial product. Your best bet would be to buy a second-hand copy of it or the id Anthology.

Just made me a purchase on ebay.