Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

Who do you think will win the US Presidential election?

Who will win the US Presidential election?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the US Presidential election?

• Bush by a landslide
    • Bush will just scrape to victory
    • Kerry by a landslide
    • Kerry will just scrape to victory

Bush will win narrowly. Who knows, from what I hear it could be a reverse of the 2000 election and Bush could win popular but lose electoral. Two days will determine if the liberals on this forum will ejaculate all over themselves or not

I think Bush will win by 1 or 2 votes, but a bunch of recounts and legal matters will ensue yet again (that holds true even if Kerry wins) and the president will be picked by the supreme court in December or later possibly. Fun times are ahead.

Ralphis said:

Bush will win narrowly. Who knows, from what I hear it could be a reverse of the 2000 election and Bush could win popular but lose electoral.

Wouldn't that be rofltastic? Then the pundits who told gore to shut up and just face up in 2000, would now be like "Well we need to count all votes, every vote matters.... blah blah the Electoral college doesn't mean anything..." It would be some of the funniest hypocracy as of late... right on the heels of Limbaugh and his drug addiction.

As much as I want Kerry to win this one, I think Bush will manage to scrape by with a few more votes. However, as has been said, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a legal battle after the votes are counted.

Don't know. I'll be enormously relieved if Kerry wins without too much discussion. Can't stand to have another four years of Bush & co. on my television.

Alientank said:

You can vote for a warhungry dumbass or a flip flopping retard. I feel sorry for you Americans.

fodders said:

There will be civil unrest after Tuesday.

There is already, to some degree. And there's plenty in Iraq right now.

An election between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

I'd like Kerry to win, simply because Bush is, in the words of Thilo, a pulsating shitfunnel. However, the republicans will do anything to hold on to power.

I was pessimistic about Kerry's chances, but now I'm thinking he might just scrape it. At this point though it's practically a toss-up.

Fiend said:

However, the republicans will do anything to hold on to power.

Oh yes, because democrats totally don't want power right?

Ralphis said:

Oh yes, because democrats totally don't want power right?

You know it's not a matter of wanting power, but what you choose to do with it.

Job said:

You know it's not a matter of wanting power, but what you choose to do with it.

Yeah, fucking people over seems standard fare, right or left...

I mean, why would the people who make the florida election computers want Bush to win?