Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tav

hell monster

I'm in hell and I can't get past the prehistoric monster.The one that has little creatures flying around it with lights and they say to kills us first and then you can kill the monster.I tried killing them and then shoot the monster with everything I have and he doesnt die.How do you get by this.

I can't beleive how everyone have problems with this.

To kill him shoot the orb above him where the seekers come out after you killed them once. when it disappears repeat what I just said.

NiGHTMARE said:

Do you not think this question might have already been asked?

Eh?

Anyway, once you shoot down all the seekers, the guardian will stop to generate more. During this time, a big blue thing will appear above him. Shoot that!

Edit: Never mind, Kristus got to it first.

I figured it out while playing didn't need your help afer all.Thanks enyways I appreciate it.

Amaster said:

Eh?

To me, it just seem like common sense that if I'm having problems with something, then someone else will already have had the same problem, asked the question, and recieved a reply ;).

I went to your first post and it was wrong, so I figured that you made a misstake.So I just kept trying and I figured it out.Thanks for the help bro.And I appreciate you getting back to me.