Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

rEsurrectable Wad Editor

It's about damn time!

I kid of course. But im glad it's been updated, as it's my favorite wad editor.

This is pretty good. ********ly some nice improvements. I'll be using XWE more often.

But what's with all the 'XWE sucks' comments on the page? :P

Looks like quotes, things that people said about XWE. Honestly, Id like to see if its good now, but I dont dare to run it having the experience that the previous version changed many of my file associations (yes i know it says its optional now, but if the programmer is the kind of 'lets have this change some system settings when a user runs it' then I fear any program he or she writes).

lerner said:

neat, but I don't think I'll bother updating.

It's worth it just for the convenience of not having to press enter to view entries when scrolling through them with the keyboard :).

NiGHTMARE said:

It's worth it just for the convenience of not having to press enter to view entries when scrolling through them with the keyboard :).

My god, FINALLY.

I updated, and it works great. Thank you, Mr.Author!

Although, I hate it that it adds XWE functions to the menu when you right click any file with your mouse. It's starting look messy there, and besides, I rather use "Open with ->" and then choose XWE anyway.

A 'Save' and 'Cancel & Quit' option would've been nice as well, in case you screw something up, and want to close XWE down, without saving anything, and doing it over again.

2 thumbs up!

udderdude said:

But what's with all the 'XWE sucks' comments on the page? :P

Goes to show that Csabo has a sense of humor and doesn't take himself too seriously. Good for him.