Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inferno

Alien Hominid

I'm not sure if all of you guys know abnout newgrounds.com (which is probably the biggest flash site on the net), but it is making one of it's flashes into an actual console game.
It's called Alien Hominid, and the story is your a little yellow alien, and your ufo crashed on earth, and you have to get it back by going through an onslaught of FBI guys. The flash verion came out in 2002, and it was a sidcrolling, 2D action game, but it was REALLY FUN.
The console verion looks sweet. I know many people are more geared towards 3D games nowadays, but this type of gameplay brings back good old times in a new way. Seriously you cant forget your old sidescrolling arcade games!
If you havent played it check it out at newgrounds.com and info on the console verion is at alienhominid.com. It's going to ship on November 16th.

I used to play that game (episode 1) when I got bored. Then one day the link was removed for some reason.

It was a nice game, but I would [edit]not[/edit] actually pay money for it...

Alien Hominid is perhaps the best flash game I've played and I'm fairly interested in a console version. It puts justice to the Metal Slug style of gaming.

Incredibly fun, incredibly difficult.

EDIT: If it wasn't for the controls it would be the best game ever. I'll get the console version so I can use a controller, should be much more controllable.