Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ralphis

Peterson found guilty

Moments ago Scott Peterson was charged with first degree murder of his wife Laci, and second degree murder of his baby. It's apparent that the guy was a huge asshole, but did the court have anything other than circumstantial evidence? Isn't a court not supposed to charge on circumstantial evidence?

I'm just glad it's over and that it didn't turn into another OJ situation. I'm so tired of hearing about it I'm just glad it's over and done with.

i dont see why this case was so important? i mean come on, how many women are murdered each year? even though most of them are non pregnant.

well at least they got the guy. cant say i paid attention to the case

That's because your legal system sucks. In Canada, if the supreme court rejects your appeal, your screwed. Even if you get it, and you lose, you're screwed. You have one chance over here, and that's the way it should be. Even then, there's so many loopholes in our legal code that that peterson fool could've gotten off.

and on a note re: circumstantial evidence - that's all the majority of legal cases are won on. If lawyers were intelligent enough to object, the evidence could be omitted.

There's going to be a one on one interview with Scott Peterson coming up, especially if it's before the execution, if he's sentenced to die. I can already see it now. So, if this guy gets the death penalty, how does everyone think this sicko should die?

The pussy way?(lethal injection?)
The electric chair?
Firing Squad?
Guillotine?
Being mauled and mutilated by several lions, grizzly bears, tigers, coked up gorrilas, and a man eating hippo?
The same way he killed his wife?
Any other crazy ways to kill this asshole?

This dumbfuck thought he could get away with murdering his wife. "I'm not guilty." He says... If he wasn't guilty, then why the fuck was he all the way down in San Diego with different hair color and a beard and carrying 10,000 dollars in cash?!? If I was his parents, I'd disown his ass.

Scott Peterson is some asshat who murdered his wife and unborn son and kept saying he didn't do even though all the evidence pointed to him as being the murderer. On top of that, he had an affair with a messues(sp) named Amber Frey.

yes, I've been following the story because it's been on every channel since Laci Peterson first "disappeared" on Christmas eve 2 years ago.

Sephiroth said:

i dont see why this case was so important? i mean come on, how many women are murdered each year? even though most of them are non pregnant.

It's all about ratings. She was hot, so people are much more likely to tune in and watch her story unfold then others who aren't as attractive.

I said before that California is trying to make up for OJ with this trial. It's like they let the last guy who had a high-profile trial get off scott free, so now this guy is totally going down. It's like karma or something, even though I don't believe in that.

Wow, for once justice is served. It's nice to see this smirking sicko without a conscience go down.

The ONLY reason anyone cares, ONLY REASON, is because "omg he killed an unborn child make it a double murder".

I'm going to go rub off a homicide a little later tonight.

Scuba Steve said:

Heh, for a second I thought you said, "I'm going to go rub one off to a homicide a little later tonight."

Ah, it's with an o... I was already sure this was some thread attacking Sandy Petersen for making untidy DOOM maps.

Scuba Steve said:

The ONLY reason anyone cares, ONLY REASON, is because "omg he killed an unborn child make it a double murder".

I only cared because it's solved so now I don't have to listen to it. Let's not spark another one of these abortion debate threads.

myk said:

Ah, it's with an o... I was already sure this was some thread attacking Sandy Petersen for making untidy DOOM maps.

Creating Suburbs is more heinous than murdering your wife and unborn child.

Scuba Steve said:

Creating Suburbs is more heinous than murdering your wife and unborn child.

Heh. I loved Suburbs(Map16) :D