Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Caco-Puff

Grilled cheese with virgin mary,20 grand.

mmm looks like some actress from the 1930's.
i wonder how much they would pay for my grilled cheese hitler?

maybe if i eat that i can gain the powers of the holy mother. hey that should be a new powerup for doom!

Sephiroth said:

mmm looks like some actress from the 1930's.
i wonder how much they would pay for my grilled cheese hitler?

maybe if i eat that i can gain the powers of the holy mother. hey that should be a new powerup for doom!

If I get bored tonight i'll do that.

Wow, the burn marks on his sandwich looks like a woman, so it's automatically the virgin mary and it's some kind of miracle... oooOOooOoo.

It also means that it rules out the possibility that they somehow made it look like that. Or that the picture is doctored... or anything like that.

Where do you guys find bids like this? I remember someone posted once a half-eaten Big Mac that sold for about $20

i remember when the people called the plastic jesus a miracle after it washed up on a shore. WTF?
I also remember there was a similar deal at an oil refinery that i pass on the way to my grandparent's house. about 10 years ago people claimed there was an image of jesus in a patch of rust on a building... or oil drum. i remember going up and seeing people lined up.

the owners got tired of the people and the offerings. so in the dead of night they scrapped the rust and painted it over. This pissed off many people. Later they removed and destoryed the sections of metal, after all it was rusting.

What I don't get is, how can you say something looks like the virgin mary when you've never actually seen her? No one knows really what Mary looks like except that she was a jew and that she was a woman who had a child.

Considering how poor she was and where she lived, I'm pretty sure she didn't have a super model complextion or perfect hair. Everytime a burn mark, or a bruise, or an ink blotch, or a puddle looks like a woman, it's automatically assumed the virgin mary.... it's completely ridiculous people are spending this much money on a grilled cheese sandwich because some guy says that the burn mark on it is the virgin mary, even though he or anyone else living today has even actually seen her.

i be the real virgin mary was a short, one eyed, slightly creepy, dark rat haired older woman. oh wait.... i just descirbed mary who lives down the street. just like jesus, nobody knows what he looked like.

i don't think this is real. i am fairly sure it is a hoax. if it is a real ebay auction i dout the guy/person is going to pay.

notice it is no longer 20,000. its $51