Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

RIP ODB BBJ

Heh, I always thought it was funny when he'd get in trouble and you'd see news reporters saying "old dirty bastard". No more of that I guess. :(

I think ODB himself put it best when he said:

Bitch, you walk round wit your bra on too tight
'S awright
You still gon get FUCKED TONIGHT!

HOOOOOOO
(Stankin' ass hoes)

You da type a bitch don't appreciate shit
Never had shit
And ya won't be shit
That pussy dere
Couldn't satisfy a hair
On my body
Treat me like a latte and slide me down
*SLURP* *SLURP*

DOO DOO BROWN!!!

STFU to Ralphis.

I haven't listened much to his music, but ODB certainly was a character who will be missed. RIP.

Why should I shut up? Because I think the guy was a piece of trash? Well excuse me. Odds are he died on drugs.

Someone who goes by the name "Old Dirty Bastard" certainly doesn't warrant much respect anyway.

Don't post "good riddance" posts in death threads. At least think up something smart to say if you don't like the person who died.

Well actually he does rate sufficently higher on my Incredible Respectometer and than say Reagan. Reagan's at the piss on grave level while ODB is at the pour a quality 40 on grave level.

So? Every day, thousands of children around the world have their lives ended by starvation, disease, or bombs funded by the tax money this man used to pay. With all due respect for this apparently muchfully-important person, my sincerest sympathy is momentarily occupied.

Szymanski, I won't be there for you if Fredrik decides to sue you for copyright infringement.

Szymanski said:

So? Every day, thousands of children around the world have their lives ended by starvation, disease, or bombs funded by the tax money this man used to pay. With all due respect for this apparently muchfully-important person, my sincerest sympathy is momentarily occupied.

Err...does this make me a terrorist?

Ralphis said:

Good riddance to someone who never did anything positive in his life

quoted from wikipedia:

"In February 1998, after ODB witnessed a car accident from the window of his Brooklyn recording studio, he and a friend ran to the accident scene. Together with about a dozen onlookers, they lifted the 1996 Mustang and rescued a 4-year-old girl from the wreckage. She was taken to a hospital with second and third degree burns."

Yea, I heard he was leeching off welfare tickets and shit like that because he didn't want to pay for child support for the 12 or so kids he has had with multiple women.

Scum, for the most part.

Gokuma said:

ODB 2 - Reagan 0

In Reagan's defense, he did fire all the Control Tower employees who were on strike for fair wages, and hire all new employees in a scene reminiscent of the scabs brought in during the 20s.

respect to anyone with the self depreciating humour to call themselves old dirty bastard.

we need that sort of honesty on the DW forums. Numbermind, henceforth you shall be known as Fucking Idiot. Silent, you shall be known as Spastic American. Ralphis, you can be Pubert Rage.

and Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac Shakur, who were both shot to death in the late 1990s. Those killings remain unsolved.

Rofl. They mention those two in every single celebrity death article.

darknation said:

respect to anyone with the self depreciating humour to call themselves old dirty bastard.

we need that sort of honesty on the DW forums. Numbermind, henceforth you shall be known as Fucking Idiot. Silent, you shall be known as Spastic American. Ralphis, you can be Pubert Rage.

And you can be Scot.

That's self-deprecation enough surely? :P

Ralphis said:

Good riddance to someone who never did anything positive in his life

Quoted for truth

You guys all praise him, all he did was talk about fucking ho's, and going on how it's a good living for blacks to sell drugs etc. Good fucking riddance to someone who did nothing for the world.

Ralphis said:

You should be banned for your liberally charged propaganda

Who said I was a liberal? I did vote for a couple Liberatians, but aren't they supposed to be further right than Republicans (as if a single linear spectrum means jack shit). I think I'm more like chaotic good.

Gokuma said:

I think I'm more like chaotic good.

Props to all D&D references. :D

As for Mr. ODB... never heard of him. Nor will I ever arse myself into finding out. :P

darknation said:

Ralphis, you can be Pubert Rage.

ROFL, best name ever.

On an even sadder note then before, John Balance died on Saturday. He was a real musical talent, and him and Peter Christopherson had a real synnergy together.
http://www.thresholdhouse.com/index2.html
http://www.brainwashed.com/coil/

Coil, his band: http://www.brainwashed.com/coil/main.html

It's a sad week in music indeed. :(