Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foofoo

What other boards do you people post on??

i post around on the boards at moby.com, under the same stupid name of Foofoo.

oh, and you??

hehe hey! I used to post on PEEL as well! not for very long though. Exactly how many "guess who said this quote" threads can you take before you lose interest?

I tried posting on the forums at neo-geo.com once, but instantly got flamed for asking a simple question. In the correct forums, abiding by the rules, and in a polite mannar no less. Oh well. I don't post there anymore.

I very rarely do, but on occassion I also post at bemanistyle.com, which is a DDR/Bemani site.

This is pretty much the only place I post at. I try elsewhere but fail. Damn you, Doomworld.

The only other place I post regularly is a secret place that you can't go to.

Besides that, I used to post on pretty much every Doom-related forum. I've also been known to post here and there on certain places like Apolyton (Civ site) and Fark. I also lurk from time to time on a local industrial site.

RavenForums, Rome.ro, Polycount, modDB, Zdoom, Zdaemon, Capcom, Inside3d, QuakeSRC, The Third Moon and a whole lotta bunch of other places.

I get around quite a lot, but I'm not a regular anywhere else. Usually I just find forums more relevant than this one when I need to post giant bitch-fests, ask for some specific information or randomly appear in large debates for the sake of further refining some stuff I'm working on. Not many others I have more than 10 posts at.

I lurk worldofwarcraft.com forums, and every once in a while I'll use the gamefaqs forums (I forgot to sign up for LUE so sucks for me), that's it for me.

overclockersforum.com

here

dieselstation.com (only recently and there seem to be a lot of assholes there so it might not be for much longer)

one of my friends own board

another friend of mine's board

Sometimes on OCRemix

Used to post on console emulation sites, especially consolevision.com and dcemulation.com

Fredrik said:

I can't tell you in public because I don't want to risk Interpol finding out.

omg newdoom?

Doom 3: Hell on Earth forums
Magic the Gathering.com forums
MTGnews forums
Mortal Kombat Online forums
OverClocked ReMix forums (haven't been there for a while though)
The NIN Hotline forums (echoingthesound)
A Perfect Circle.net forums

Wow. You can tell a lot about a person by the forums he/she frequents. Most of it will probably scare you.

DC

Several, including Newdoom, Svencoop, Dreamcatcher's, Hardcoreware, Agnph and others.

This is pretty much the only real forum i visit these days. I occasionally go on dearwandy forums but i can't remember the last time i posted there.

My friend dragged me into some anime forum recently but personally i don't think that counts. I'm avoiding anime forums because the people there are usually fucked up