Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Daily News 3: Trinity of Cheese and Bread on Ebay & Update on Flaming FBI Informant

Cheesy Conception of Virgin Mary Up For Grabs

The near immaculate creation of a cheese sandwich bearing a likeness to the Virgin Mary was an unusual, though unwelcome, addition to the Ebay auctions. Seller Diana Duyser was drawing bids as high as $22,000 before Ebay administration cancelled the auction, claiming it to be a farse. Duyser contacted them and convinced them of its legitimacy - the sandwich is back up for auction, bids currently at $16,000. More on this story here.

News Update: Flaming Man In Front of White House is FBI Informant

Disgruntled FBI employee, Mohamed Alanssi, had set fire to himself in front of the White House Monday is now upgraded to serious condition. Claiming that his $100,000 annual salary was not enough to continue the work he did agains Yemeni terrorists, he had desired a "humanitarian parole". His requests to visit family had been declined repeatedly, leading up to Monday's situation. More on this story here.

Heh, one's an update since I've got more info on it. The other one, oh well, I guess it's redundant. Slow news day. :P

That "Virgin Mary" looks more like a vampire to me. You can almost see the blood dripping from it's fangs.

that thing looked like a actress from the 30's. i even stated that it might be possible to gain holy powers from eating it. well that or a serious stomach illness.

anyways our alien over loards need to other evidence that proves our stupidity.

Ya, I noticed that eBay slowly started to get rid of the sandwich. It originally was somewhere at $20,000. Then it was decreased to $10,000. Then $5,000 and then $50. Finally they just took it off. I'm kinda glad they did because, though it was funny, it was really dumb..

S1lent said:

Ya, I noticed that eBay slowly started to get rid of the sandwich. It originally was somewhere at $20,000. Then it was decreased to $10,000. Then $5,000 and then $50. Finally they just took it off. I'm kinda glad they did because, though it was funny, it was really dumb..

If some religious nutball wants to pay 20 grand for a goddamn half eaten sandwich...i say let 'em.