Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Infinite Ammunition

I always wanted to shoot JFK

Gokuma said:

I predict there will be a mod to replace JFK with GWB.

Maybe there'll be one where you get to shoot Abe Lincoln.

Darkhaven said:

Yeah, a real fun game. The challenge of shooting a man in the back of the head, only feet away, and jumping off of balcony seating to the theatre below. :P

Personally, I'm waiting for the BDSM edition of this game including Harrison and Taft.

Lord FlatHead said:

I downloaded the demo and it sucks.

It's because you can't pull the trigger in the demo.

Darkhaven said:

Or maybe there'll be one set in a train station near Capitol Hill, called "Garfield: All Aboard".

Why would you want to shoot JFK?? There are alot of other presidents that deserve to get shot before JFK[such as our current President]

DoomDan said:

Why would you want to shoot JFK?? There are alot of other presidents that deserve to get shot asides from JFK[such as our current President]

Shutup, ARIOCH.

:P

Darkhaven said:

Shutup, ARIOCH.
:P

What???

Darkhaven said:

your title says:
not arioch

I was wondering why my Title changed.

Ultraviolet said:

It changed because you're using Arioch's avatar.

Funny.Even Arioch himself has the same title.

Ninja_of_DooM said:

What?! I thought DoomDan was supposed to be an asshole.

HAHAHAHAHA

I am adding that to my sig

yea i ran across this game last night. i cant belive they are selling it!
i could understand if it was used as a gimick for a non-profit group or something.

certianly i am not gonna buy a game. personaly i would try killing the others in the car too. i wonder what happens when you shoot his wife?

Sephiroth said:

certianly i am not gonna buy a game. personaly i would try killing the others in the car too. i wonder what happens when you shoot his wife?

I read about this very same game on MSN, and the article there said that if you shoot anyone else or do anything differently you just get points deducted for historial inaccuracies. Other than that, there is nothing stopping you from shooting anyone else. Supposedly the reason behind this game is to debunk the myths and conspiracies surrounding the assination, such as there being another gunman, and to prove that Oswald really could have killed JFK from where he was stationed.

I don't know why conspiracy theorists need another gunman. Can't they just be happy with the idea that the events happened exactly the way everybody thought they did, but that Oswald was not acting alone? Apparently, conspiracy theorists have a problem thinking abstractly. I find it entirely plausible that Oswald was hired to do the job, but that doesn't need there to be anyone else actually physically there. Just seems a little extraneous to me, is all. Anyways, I find this "program" incredibly disturbing. I mean, think of friends and family. You were close with this man, and now people on the Internet are having fun recreating his death? Just gives me chills.

Anyone able to play the full version? Apparantly the game also has super-realistic ballistics, ragdoll physics, advanced AI, and an Action Replay mode with multiple camera angles such as Zapruder's viewpoint. My curiousty has peaked. :/

Stupidest game ever. Not only does it boast a grand total of 30 seconds of gamplay (I assume), but you don't even have the option to shoot from the grassy knoll.

kristus said:

When will people who use my avatar get a not kristus/not ebola title? HUH? Just asking.. grrr.

Yeah, anyone using my old dancats.gif should get their title changed to "Not Dan or Cats".

All stock avatars should probably be made to say something like that, heh. "Not a bullet primer." "Not an upside-down fish." "Not impse."

Danarchy said:

Yeah, anyone using my old dancats.gif should get their title changed to "Not Dan or Cats".

I would honestly use your Avatar if I can.I like Black Bulldog Demons.Although it would be weird if both Dans have the same Avatar.

Danarchy said:

I should stab you.

Hahaha