Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sharessa

Your Mind Now Belongs to the State

President Bush plans to unveil next month a sweeping mental health initiative that recommends screening for every citizen and promotes the use of expensive antidepressants and antipsychotic drugs favored by supporters of the administration.

This, and other fun things are talked about in an article here: http://infowars.com/articles/brave_new_world/new_freedom_paul_amendment.htm

Seriously, I hopwe this is some kind of a joke. If it's not, I'm seriously buying a gun or fleeing to Canada or something. That's just fucked.

Danarchy said:

fleeing to Canada or something.

Yawn...Yeah, or something, eh?

Not to be an ass, but, I really tire of hearing people say this. But whatever, don't try and do anything about it, just fantasize about running away from something that really doesn't effect you anyway

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like living on a deserted island.. :]

Quast said:

Yawn...Yeah, or something, eh?

Not to be an ass, but, I really tire of hearing people say this. But whatever, don't try and do anything about it, just fantasize about running away from something that really doesn't effect you anyway

Well, if this is fucking true, I'm seriously buying a gun if I can afford it. I know I couldn't for a million years get into Canada since it's really backed up right now, and tough to get in anyway.

Sorry, your child seems to be suffering from dissentional disorder. They must take this medication or you will be charged with neglect and encouraging treason.

DoomDan said:

I think America is seriously going down the shitter.

Think? I know it is, and it has been for some time now.

Danarchy said:

Well, if this is fucking true, I'm seriously buying a gun if I can afford it. I know I couldn't for a million years get into Canada since it's really backed up right now, and tough to get in anyway.

No it's not, you just have to be a millionaire ;)

Geez, what's next?

All citizens must wear blue prison-style uniforms, must stay within the city and there's a special Police force where each member is constantly wearing a sinsiter looking gasmask that'll arrest and then beat up people who don't meet their daily work quota?

:-P

i liked the american's aginst arnold site. nothing more commical than seeing adolf....er...arnold and a swastika in the back ground.

or the other wierd shit on that site. which leads me to not taking anything seriously from it. i would rather take micheal moore's truths over theirs. after looking around the site i don't know how many can take it seriously. just like my spelling, some parts of this site are just plain bad.

however such issues and that are more common than you think. consider if anyone found a cure for cancer, would we really ever see it? i mean there is more money to be made from a treatment rather than a cure.

dsm said:

Geez, what's next?

All citizens must wear blue prison-style uniforms,

Ya know, I remember a sign in SS2 saying: No Jeans, No Colored Clothes yadda yadda.. Dress only in Black!

The apocalyptic and dark vision of our future is becoming a reality :(

AndrewB said:

All of the sudden I find myself on the top of the world. How did that happen?

Maybe that's because you're in Canada.

Sephiroth said:

just like my spelling, some parts of this site are just plain bad.

All parts of your spelling is bad.

Sephiroth said:

i liked the american's aginst arnold site. nothing more commical than seeing adolf....er...arnold and a swastika in the back ground.

SHIFT Key MF, Do You speak it?! >:(