Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gruson

HERE IT IS!!! My Doom minis collection, you guys will love them!

I have been a fan of Doom FOREVER and used to be regular here. Well, I finally completed my set of Reaper miniatures recently.

As luck would have it, I found a guy selling another COMPLETE set AND he would paint them for me. Now I have 2 complete sets plus some extras. I am going to keep both sets but the painted set is my favorite for sure!!!

I love these figures and was going mad trying to complete a set. The cacodemon took me a long time to find!!!

Here are some pictures. Enjoy them and note that Pinky and Baron look pink in real life but purple in the picture.. digital camera issue I guess....

And NO, I am not selling them no matter what! Most people had no idea these were even released in the late 90s until they gave one away with Doom3.

Enjoy them below!

Thanks,

JW

*cough cough*
I forgot to mention, those are some pretty nifty models/figurenes/statues... whatever you want to call them... either way I'd like those on my mantle piece.

You know, it might just be because I'm up late an going insane, but I swear the figures are dancing to YMCA... ^^; But anywho, I wish I had more figures... all I have is the Mancubus. :/

Sweet stuffage!
/Drool

You say you were a regular here? What were you known as before?

Oh btw, those images are too large - edit them to urls instead before a Mod sees them.

Holy shit, that pics are so cool! You seem to be skilled taking photos. It should be cool to take photos in the eight angles and convert them into sprites, at least the Caco, Pain Elemental, and Arachnotron wouldn't be that hard.

dsm said:Oh btw, those images are too large - edit them to urls instead before a Mod sees them.

hehe, thats kinda funny, considering they were originally urls, but Gruson1 asked if some knew how to put them as imgs...
and they were much bigger befor.

Ah well, I s'pose their glory can be downsized, they've been up for a while now...
Click them links you fools!

Gruson1 said:

Most people had no idea these were even released in the late 90s until they gave one away with Doom3.

Are these the same "family" as the Cyberdemon in the "ID anthology" box set? The cyber here sure looks like it.

Yes, they are the same.

Reaper Miniatures made them in 1997 and they were available at gaming stores. They did not sell well so they quit producing them. That said, there are not a lot of them out there and now they are worth some money.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I believe I used to post under DarkGruson/Gruson here.

JW

Linguica said:

I have all the miniatures except the Cyberdemon and the Demon around here somewhere, I should sell them.

Or give them to Scuba Steve.

awesome tho the paint sceams are off like the chaingunner being a white dude and his knee pads areen't red ect, ect..

still cool. :)

Yeah,

I realize some of the paint schemes are off. Trust me, I was not too happy about it. I had to go through THREE miniature model painters before I finally found one who did a good job.

I even gave all of them the character sprites from the actual game and they still could not get it right! <sigh>

One guy did a horrible job. I wish I still had the ones he painted to show you guys. I am 90% happy on the way these came out. There are some minor changes needed but oh well.