Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Siggi

Zdoom.org - borked???

This has been happening since yesterday sometime,, and I get the feeling its not my bad.

All things related to ZDoom.org (and the site itself) are not teh function.

Visitors
We are sorry but this site is experiencing difficulties at this time.
Please return shortly! 
Thank you for your patience. 

Webmaster - please contact support as soon as possible.
Would someone be so kind as to enlighten me on WTF is going on here?

I remember Zdoom.org got hax0red a couple days ago. Maybe it has some connection to the current happenings..
I hope forums get back online ASAP. KDIZD must be done!

For the first time, during my stay here in this wonderfull thing we call the Doom Community, I was actually hoping for the "Your a dumbass, your connection is screwed,,, it works for me!!" response...

Er,, I hope its back online soon, because there are some killer community projects on the go there and it would be a rather big loss if those forums should die or something.

Yeah, it's like I go back there and there are no threads and no members and it's like the whole forum got über fucked.

NiGHTMARE said:

It's not just the forums, it's the wiki and the webpage as well :(.

Oh noes!! :'( Not the Wiki!

MasterOFDeath said:

Nah, Legacy hates us more. Had to have been one of those guys ;P

Well... from the sound of it, the website is working about as well as Legacy does.

i remember when doomnation.com died, one day it was there, the next it was gone. i forget what happened in that case. i only hope a similar problem doesnt happen tyo zdoom. it would truely suck if zdoom just dropped off the face of the earth.

We have good programmers in this community, some of wich know zdoom well. Luckily if it turns out zdoom.org has completely died zdoom can still be worked on incase randy stops working on it or something.

And what was doomnation.com like? It was before I joined the doom community, so I never saw it :'(

Chronoteeth said:

.what the fuck is KDIZD?

o_0 ??
0_o ?!
o_____O _#@%(#@!

I hope Tormentor won't see this, and I'm not answering-You, a regular of Zdoom.org, should know.

Right now I've spent whole fucking afternoon on Ze1m6 and this here guy walks up asking "wtf is KDIZD".
Urgh.. Chrono, be glad It's my lucky day thus I'm semi-polite >:(