Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zoost

Id's perspective on releasing information

Todd Hollenshead Video Interview New!
[ Post A Comment ] Itay "big" Kirshenbaum @ 4:57 PM Your Time
Game Industry News

Australia's Gaming Network has posted the three parts of their video interview with id CEO Todd Hollenshead, that was taken at the recent Australian Games Developers Conference. They discuss working on Return to Castle Wolfenstein, the multiplayer part of the game, keeping the games updated and dealing with cheats, the upcoming DOOM game and Todd's perspective on releasing information while games are being developed, the possibility that id will develop console games, and the massively multiplayer online genre.
Source: Blue's News

Release nothing to the Internet community!

But I don't blame them, they keep my attention annyway

If anybody (with more then a 56k modem) knows what Todd is talking about please post it here!

He's just going trough three or four levels explaining basic stuff to the attendees. Nothing new, and I wish id would realise they're not doing anyone a favor by publishing these spoiler movies. I want to discover everything myself goddammit, not in a blurry dark video from the Internet.

yes if that's the case how come you are searching the net everyday for more quake con pics and more videos? if you really don't want them to spoil the fun just avoid looking at them and downloading them, simple as that. That way other people that are intrested in how the game is comming along will have a chance to and everyone would be happy.

Thanks, I was going to post about this videos a while ago, but my lazy-o-meter reached it's peek.

Those videos have a horrendous sound quality, but apparently id's going for the media blackout. They just don't want to promise things that might not get into the game.