Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice

Target has some 'splainin to do

Hackers aren't that idiotic, the only idiotic things hackers do is talk excessivly in l337.

insertwackynamehere said:

Heh

Estimated Ship Dimensions : 956 hundredths-inches length x 672 hundredths-inches width x 41 hundredths-inches height

Umm.. its not a book, why would book ship those dimensions? And its not even called a book.

Also, features says "See Description" and description says "See Features". This is a joke

Umm.. its not a book, why would book ship those dimensions? And its not even called a book.

Also, features says "See Description" and description says "See Features". This is a joke

Actually, no, happy-pants, it is not, as I have seen this on Amazon.com as well (because Target and Amazon use the same numbering system, according to some goons on Fark)

It's 9.56" by 6.72" by .41". It's a book, moran.

This doesn't suprise me. Target for some reason has been having a lot of trouble with hackers on their website... There was another one for an "anal masage *spelling*" on their website too along with some other weird stuff...

That would be so funny if someone actually took this seriously and actually ordered Marijuana or Crack off Target

There's some 15yr old, (probably 18 or older by now) who hacked up websites for the hell of it, because he could. I think he fucked up Stile project and a bunch of others, and anybody who made fun of, he ended up hacking them up. But as I recall distinctly there was this cleaning detergeant called Clean-Brite or something like that, and somebody hacked the website and replaced the entire website with giant picture of some chick fucking a horse.