Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vegeta

I need mech legs, a head, and Scuba's aproval.

I'm trying to make a convertion of the DOOM 3 pinky into sprites, for Kronos' "DOOM 3 in DOOM 2" mod (as an aditional and optative wad), "made" the body with Scuba Steve's doglike ghost (resized and a bit coloured), now I nead some mech legs that can fit with it, and a head that look like the pinky,
-Any suggestion?
-Scuba, do you allow me to that sprites?

What does Scuba have to do with it? :/

The head should be rather easy, just some smudging and pixel dodging (make a new layer with soft light and paint some white lines) and covers the demon's eyes and voila.
As for legs-You might try Strife. You should find something there, or one of the Terminator Games. You can also search for Contra (SNES and Gens) sprites. They had plenty of mechanical enemies and elements.
ofcourse You could draw those legs Yourself tough...

Vegeta said:

-Scuba, do you allow me to that sprites?

Anything I've ever made for Doom is free to do that.

I suppose you could get Ghostbusters Doom and then rip the back end off the Terror Dogs, they have a dog like hop.

Scuba Steve said:

Anything I've ever made for Doom is free to do that.

I suppose you could get Ghostbusters Doom and then rip the back end off the Terror Dogs, they have a dog like hop.

if only ebola was like that....:P

MasterOFDeath said:

haha... even mention pulling something out of one of ebola's wads for personal use and he threatens you.

maybe I shouldn't be playing my super cool nimrod weapon set thingy with my friends, then. NOT.

Well, I have solved (pretty well) the problem with the head. Does anyone know a wad with lots of enemies from Strife (Of course I'm looking for walking robots), I tried Enjay's Armed Assault, but the small walking robots are not included, just the ED-209 like ones or the floating mech balls.

MasterOFDeath said:

haha... even mention pulling something out of one of ebola's wads for personal use and he threatens you.

Good thing I didn't think Nimrod's resources were that great, else I'd be tempted to *gasp* USE them!