Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Janderson

Scarface

A good bad guy.

Let me take this opportunity to say that I think the movie sucks big time. It is overrated and it is nothing more than a very long Miami Vice episode. Thank you.

I agree, I heard great things about that movie, but when I actually watched it I found it to be pretty un entertaining. Plus, how the hell can he call himself a gangster and tough and whatnot when he just sat there and watched his friend get cut up with a chainsaw? If I was there while one of my friends was getting chainsawed, I'd do something about it. I don't care if I'd end up dead, you just don't do that.

He was a good guy.

Jello said:

Plus, how the hell can he call himself a gangster and tough and whatnot when he just sat there and watched his friend get cut up with a chainsaw? If I was there while one of my friends was getting chainsawed, I'd do something about it. I don't care if I'd end up dead, you just don't do that.

Oh, because gangers are just so compassionate, rite? He had a gun to his head...wtf could he do?

Disorder said:

Let me take this opportunity to say that I think the movie sucks big time. It is overrated and it is nothing more than a very long Miami Vice episode. Thank you.

I agree

He starts with nothing but through violence and terror he creates an empire of wealth and power for himself; the dream of every white capitalist.

Coopersville said:

if you can consider hard criminals good guys.

tsk...he was just a simple political prisoner trying to make a buck

I wouldn't say the movie sucks, but it is overrated. Just like the Godfather movies IMO.

If you ask me, Japanese gangster movies are a milion times better than Italian (=American) gangster movies.

Scarface is a amusing movie. Some good Stone in there.
Pacino's a riot. Good bad DePalma.
oh, and Scarface was a bad guy.

He's the protagonist of the movie. And he's evil. Wow, is it such a fucking difficult concept? I'm half wop (Italian), so I enjoy mafioso movies. Good Fella's is probably the best hollywood mob movie ever. Scarface is still a good movie. As with everything it's a matter of perception. You either like it, or you think it sucks a big fat fucking donkey cock. Make up your mind and stop sucking.

m0l0t0v said:

If you ask me, Japanese gangster movies are a milion times better than Italian (=American) gangster movies.

I'd say the British gangster movies are the best, mosty because they are full of dark humor. That and the fact that I seem to have a latent obsession with British culture or something.