Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DoomDan

Bananas

Janderson said:

My record for banana eating is 8secs. Thats one whole regular sized banana, swallowed.

I love you. <3

Danarchy said:

I love you. <3

When I got time I sometimes like to lick and nibble the top, while twirling it around, you know to get the full flavour...

Okaay, I just made myself sick :@

Bananas are the best fruit ever, tastes great, makes you really healthy.

The only thing bad I could think about it is that it's peel is inedible, but hey we have trash cans now these days, so that can't be a problem.

Red bananas are far better than yellow bananas. I must adjust this worthless poll accordingly.

Oh. And I can't forget the plantains.

I'm not a huge fan of bananas, but my friend is. He eats the entire peal normally. He also likes raw potatoes and poking a hole in a raw egg and sucking the yoke out. I wish I had his stomach for foods, especially the times where I get queasy easier than most people.

Snarboo said:

I'm not a huge fan of bananas, but my friend is. He eats the entire peal normally. He also likes raw potatoes and poking a hole in a raw egg and sucking the yoke out. I wish I had his stomach for foods, especially the times where I get queasy easier than most people.

Your friend is going to die soon.

Snarboo said:

sounds like prot.