Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Job

Hurry, or you won't have a ghost of a chance...

...to bid on a woman selling her father's ghost.

The eBay auction can be found here if you're still interested.

Heh, a closed auction with $15,099.99 for a ghost. Gotta love joke bids by users with negative feedback counts.

o___O ??

I have no idea how much people's stupidity will amaze me in the future. All I know it will.

It sold for a pretty large amount. A ghost, of all things. I'm not sure if ghosts are real or not, but it seems these people are stupid.

daveandbrad have a feedback score of 40% and -1 overall. I think it's pretty obvious the serious bidding stopped at about the $500 mark, though why the seller didn't cancel those joke bids is beyond me.

Heh, I remember when some guy was selling a cursed ghost-in-a-jar on eBay. For some reason, I found it so amusing that I saved the pics and description on my hard drive.

Wow.... just... just wow.

That can better be made of solid gold. And if they're getting that much money for a cane, I think there's going to be a lot more family members haunting thier house soon.

hmmm maybe i should put that "ghost" from my grandarents house in a bottle. but if it was real i would save it for someone i really hated and release it there.

maybe the bottle is worth something. I think i should open it up and breath the contents.

man maybe there is room in the business world for a a ghost buster. that would be a sweet ass job.

The woman and her son were just on Good Morning America just now. I found it very funny that she got 65 grand for a cane. o_O

And rofl, micheal jackson bid on the ghost auction?