Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

I had chicken for tonight's dinner

btw, im talking about a chicken which is VERY VERY religious-related. Cuz' I'm a Muslim and I ate chicken, isn't it fantastic that I broke the rule??? :D

Speaking of Calvin and Hobbes...

" - What if God is a big chicken? Do you know what?"
" - Shut up, Calvin, and just eat your dinner!"
" - Eternal consequences, that's what!"

(or something like that)

Hehe, now this thread kinda makes sense in Religion forum.

RUN IT'S ONE OF OSAMA BIN LADEN'S FOLLOWERS!

HAHA. :)

Half of my family is Muslim. My mom was a Muslim for her first eighteen years in Tehran.

Cuz' I'm a Muslim

lol, stay calm, man actually i'm no muslim, but my friend is. However, we are talking about America, man! My friend lives in America currently too. Also he was born in here as well, so...where else can you possibly run or hide, huh

Need we say again that it's not all Muslims that are bad, just the ones that are FUCKING FANATICS??????

Lucky me, I had a "real" dinner for the first time in a long time tonight. I had a roast with carrots, potatos, and green beans and cake for dessert.

"btw, im talking about a chicken which is VERY VERY religious-related. Cuz' I'm a Muslim and I ate chicken, isn't it fantastic that I broke the rule??? :D "

That's a pathetic law. That's like legalizing cocaine, wait that's happening..

That's like legalizing cocaine, wait that's happening..

And where in hell did you hear that?

They're legalizing cocaine in the United Kingdom, didn't you hear?

WTF is wrong with this world?

They're legalizing cocaine in the United Kingdom, didn't you hear?

WHAT!?

They watched the Harry Potter Movie (/me shivers)*yick!* too many times

The students at my school constitute a good 70% of all the Muslims in Texas. Needless today, there was A LOT of concern after the incidents on 9/11... not that the Muslim students would do anything, but that some of the crazy native Texans would do something stupid.

I ate chicken tonight as well. ...Er, a chicken-flavored meat patty in a TV dinner, anyway.

It's because crazy kids get into heroin which is a much more severe fatal drug ( look at Kurt Cobain's outcome ) - therefore kids with cocaine don't do heroin - drop in deaths of heroin.
Even though that is the most stupidest idea invented.

That movie is hideous. I've routed an Internet Anti-Harry Potter campaign in telling kids HP is a fool. I mean look at the hero; would you want your child adoring a 5ft gimp with black glasses and mullet?

No thankyou.

It's because crazy kids get into heroin which is a much more severe fatal drug ( look at Kurt Cobain's outcome ) - therefore kids with cocaine don't do heroin - drop in deaths of heroin.
Even though that is the most stupidest idea invented.[/quote]huh?

That movie is hideous. I've routed an Internet Anti-Harry Potter campaign in telling kids HP is a fool. I mean look at the hero; would you want your child adoring a 5ft gimp with black glasses and mullet?

No thankyou.[/quote]IMHO: i agree with all the way

I'm not a gullable fool, I won't believe coce is being legalized in the UK unless I read it in the newspaper, see it on the news or on some site like cnn.com.

Legalizing coce so kids stay off heroin is bullshit, for what reason would you do that? coce ain't that much better than heroin.

And I don't know what in hell you are trying to say about Kurt Cobain, overdosing on heroin isn't what killed him, he picked up a shot gun and shot himself with it! Atleast that's what they want you to think. Here's a story that actually does make sence:

Someone he trusted (courtny love?) probably gave him a pure dose of heroin. Then shot him with a shotgun, cleaned the mess up, and wrote the last ending of the goodbye letter (only part which sounds suicidal, and not in his hand writing).

How else could it have been done? the needle and shit was put away in a box, the shot gun had no finger prints, and with the amount of heroin in him he probably wouldn't have had a chance to even take the needle out of wherever he stuck it in. And he also was supposed to wipe the gun clean with that much heroin in him, right after he shot himself? BULLSHIT! Name me one dead man that could do that!

Legalizing coke so kids stay off heroin is bullshit, for what reason would you do that? coke ain't that much better than heroin.

Why not just legalize pot and keep kids off both.

Woah...someone else that actually agrees with me that Cobain was murdered....

Anyway, whay don't these idiots just legalize pot? THAT'S the drug the kids love...

And it's not like pot is that bad for you, compared to most other drugs...

Anyway, whay don't these idiots just legalize pot? THAT'S the drug the kids love...

Now if they did that in the UK I would believe it, but coke over pot? Fuck that!

Weed has it over everything, liquor included. I'm never going above that into shit like cocaine and heroin

Ecstacy is fun to try once.

Weed has it over everything, liquor included. I'm never going above that into shit like cocaine and heroin

Ecstacy is fun to try once.

But the problem is, some people can't just try it once. They become addicted, and then have to try it again...and again...and again...

X isn't really addictive, I sure as hell ain't addicted to it, sure it was good, but if fucks the chemical balance in your head too much to make it worth a second try. All it really does is give you chemicals that realease the other chemicals in your brain that are responsible for the sensation of love and happyness. Also, if you get worried while on it, it will release the chemicals that make you scared. I got paranoid at one point in that 5 hour joy ride.

Another thing it does is drain those chemicals from your brain, so if you do it a lot you'll start becomming depressed, maybe even suicidal. Then you'll just need it to be normall, and thats what I think the addiction to it is. I sure as hell ain't doing it again.

Another thing it does is drain those chemicals from your brain, so if you do it a lot you'll start becomming depressed, maybe even suicidal. Then you'll just need it to be normall, and thats what I think the addiction to it is. I sure as hell ain't doing it again.

No, that IS addiction. Period.

No, that IS addiction. Period.

That only happens if you start to do it more than once a week, which most E-heads don't do since the negative effects of the drug come in more often. Therefore I'd say the addiction is more mental than physical, you can get addicted to weed mentally too. Don't let this make you think it's any safer than it actually is though.