Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshedder

Spork Realm

The site design can be downloaded somewhere, I have seen it before (here for example). But it is indeed a nice look! Site has some nice mapping tutorials as well, im going to link to that in the Doom Builder FAQ. But just why the hell are there screenshots of some butt-ugly skinned windows in the Doors tutorial?! That just hurt my eyes a bit :P

CodeImp said:

The site design can be downloaded somewhere, I have seen it before (here for example). But it is indeed a nice look! Site has some nice mapping tutorials as well, im going to link to that in the Doom Builder FAQ. But just why the hell are there screenshots of some butt-ugly skinned windows in the Doors tutorial?! That just hurt my eyes a bit :P

Sorry about those screenshots in the Doors tutorial. I'll probably remake those. I was messing with WindowBlinds at the time. Now I just stil to plain old classic Windows look.

EDIT: Fixed, heh.

Boris said:

/me wonders if he'll ever see the promised FBase6 review ;)

That was actually going to be the first review I was going to make today, but I spent more time playing it than making the review.

Hmm.. There's been more Doom news in the last two days than there has been all month.

CodeImp said:

You told me you made it from scratch :(

Mancubus II said:

You told me you made it from scratch :(

Er.. I thought you were talking about something else. The basic design template I got off some Open-Source web design site or something like that. I made all of the imagery and everything else for the site, though.. As if the images make it any better. Sorry.. I thought you were talking about the actual site content..

Uh, anyways.. FBase 6: Remanasu review is up.

All I see on that site is the following text:

Selecting a Sector and pressing delete creates a solid pillar out of the selection.

If you would rather just delete the sector from the map, select the lines in lines mode and press delete.

Epyo said:

yaaay

I like the old version bettar

Any suggestions on how to make it better (besides going back to the old version)?

Richo Rosai:
All I see on that site is the following text:

Selecting a Sector and pressing delete creates a solid pillar out of the selection.

If you would rather just delete the sector from the map, select the lines in lines mode and press delete.

What browser do you use? I haven't had any problems like that in either FireFox or IE.

Bleh, it sounds like it's from the random tip.

Well even if it's not your own design I'll go against the flow and say I like it. It's simplistic and very easy to nagivate, and the colors match well so it's not an eye-sore. The only thing I have against this is it being so white. Darker pages with light text are usually way more comfortable on the eyes and less stressful. It makes it easier to look at a page for an extended amount of time.

Sign in to follow this