Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
insertwackynamehere

Bill O'Reilly for Kids

"He lays bare the unvarnished truths about sex, money, smoking, drugs, alcohol, and friends. What he has to say about these issues may very well surprise you."

Um, why do I feel that what he has to say about these issues wouldn't in fact surprise me in the least?

S1lent said:

I bet if John Kerry or Kennedy had made one you wouldn't be complaining.

Let it go, man... Kerry is gone. Gone gone gone. Good riddance, I say. I don't want to hear another word about him. The election was practically handed to him on a platter, and he blew it. Absolutely blew it. Okay, maybe I'm being a bit too harsh... Anyways, yeah, no need for bad memories.

geekmarine said:

Let it go, man... Kerry is gone. Gone gone gone. Good riddance, I say. I don't want to hear another word about him. The election was practically handed to him on a platter, and he blew it. Absolutely blew it. Okay, maybe I'm being a bit too harsh... Anyways, yeah, no need for bad memories.

And I'm pretty sure S1lent is glad he's gone. I think you misunderstood his post :P

geekmarine said:

...and he blew it. Absolutely blew it. Okay, maybe I'm being a bit too harsh... Anyways, yeah, no need for bad memories.

The media did a pretty good job handing it to the other guy too.

Yeah. I'm getting really sick with the way the media in North America is interfering with elections. Like, for instance, "casual" ommissions of the other party options out there anymore...Well, not like you Americans have any more options with your presidential elections, anymore...

No no, you misunderstood me. I was simply pointing out that S1lent needs to stop harrassing us about Kerry, 'cause it's over. And seriously, it's not like we worshipped the man. He was simply the only other option.

Relica Religia said:

Wow, now you're bashing KENNEDY? Thanks for those kind words, Mr. Stalin.

Not the dead one you jackass