Memory Type DDR
Memory Size 512 MBytes
Memory Frequency 133.3 MHz (3:4)
CAS# 2.0
RAS# to CAS# 3
RAS# Precharge 3
Cycle Time (tRAS) 6
DRAM Idle Timer 16

Running Windows XP with Intel GRaphics Controller.

Here is the Info on the Graphics
DirectX* Version: 9.0
Physical Memory: 502 MB
Min. Graphics Memory: 8 MB
Max. Graphics Memory: 64 MB
Graphics Memory in use: 6 MB
Processor: x86
Processor Speed: 2799 MHZ

DO i need a 3rd party card to clear this up ?
my frame rate is from 4-12 fps.

it is onboard Intel, I do have a ATI Radeon i could slap in if you think that will help any ? I beleive it is only a 32 (virtual 64 MB) though.
Scratch that , it is a radeon 7200 and my new PC does not have the slot it requires.

Any thoughts on the VisionTek Xtasy RADEON 9200 SE 128MB DDR PCI Graphics Card

Model: VTK9200SE128PCI ?
Powered by the ATI RADEON 9200 SE visual processing unit (VPU)

128MB DDR memory (64-bit)

4-pixel pipeline architecture for increased rendering power
SMARTSHADER technology supports DirectX 8.1 and the latest OpenGL functionality for more complex and realistic visual effects
SMOOTHVISION advanced antialiasing delivers sharp, clear textures without jagged edges for smoother-looking images HYPER Z II technology improves memory bandwidth to alleviate bottlenecks
CHARISMA ENGINE II with integrated Transformation and Lighting takes the work off your CPU and delivers accelerated 2D and 3D graphics for today's demanding applications
VIDEOSHADER creates smooth, high-quality video without straining the PC's processor
HYDRAVISION software provides a dual-display support for CRT monitors, flat-panels and TVs
Other advanced features include Z-BUFFER compression and Z-BUFFER CLEAR and advanced anisotropic filtering
CATALYST driver support .

Will the game work good with this card ? seems i am limited not only in funds but also in picking a PCI card.

the 9200 se wont run the game very well (although it might be better than your current card). If I were you, I would seriously consider something at least as powerful as a 9600. Also, avoid any card that says something like "SE" or "LE". They're cheaper than their full-featured brothers, but it's not worth it in the long run.

EdgeOfDarkness said:

Keep in mind i only have a PCI slot.

There's another issue. There's a huge (if not, noticable) difference in performance between PCI and AGP video cards.

If you have the time and money, I strongly suggest you upgrade your motherboard, if not, then I recomend searching for a PCI version of the ATI Radeon 9800 or higher if availiable..

ATI claims
"ATI's true PCI Express graphics design provide up to TWICE the bandwith of AGP 8X."
"In addition to higher frequencies and bandwith,it will offer many advantages over existing AGP/PCI architectures, including simplified PCB routing,advanced power management,robust error recovery,hot plugging and swapping,virtual channels and traffic classes"

PCI is not the same as PCI Express, or PCI-E. Read up on it. If you don't have an AGP slot and also don't have any PCI-E slots, then you're pretty much SOL as far as getting a modern video card is concerned. Since you're running an i845 chipset, you don't have PCI Express. I'm surprised that they didn't put an AGP slot on your particular motherboard, though.

ME too, there is a place on the board for one to be soldered on, not sure why they did not add one.It does not have one AGP slot anywhere.This is a Insignia D400A computer.here are the specs on it http://www.insignia-products.com/specifications/specifications_d400a.pdf

so a PCI-E card will not work with a PCI computer ? i was thinking it was the design of the card itself, i am not sure what i am going to do yet, i Know i need to figure this stuff out.