Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NightmareZer0

Half Life 2 Speed Run

Yeah, that's a very impressive run, although he makes a few obvious silly mistakes. That and I don't get what he's writing on the walls in Nova Prospekt. :S

I wonder if they can break two hours, though. I never expected such a huge improvement over the three hour run.

Not bad, although he was practically falling over himself to be the first person to finish a run for it, even before the game was out. ;)

I'd like to point out the recent LttP run as well, being a hardworked and well-planned piece of work. TSA was also responsible for the OoT run, which is worth seeing despite the time needed, even for a solid run.

http://www.planetquake.com/sda/other/lttp.html

Heh, I cant believe I watched the whole thing (not all in one sitting). I didnt find it nearly as impressive as the old HL speedrun. If anything it shows some really poor map planning on valve's part. Good fun nonetheless.

I'm assuming that's where you should be able to get access to the other half of the map, but there's a fence in the way and you have to go to that other area with the crane...?