• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fletcher`

A Project I'm Working On.

I've been working on a project for the Ultimate Doom:

Screenshots

I have five map layouts nearly done. I havent done any secrets, enemies, weapons/ammo/health, and i havent added many decoration things yet. I still have to draw the decorations.

I was mostly inspired by the nostalgic graphics from crazyed2, and how much fun they were.

Glad you're working on something new. This one looks quite surreal, good luck!

It's ok, but that tech in hell textures is just way too funky. Whatever happened to that other project you were doing that ended up sucking on the demo?

Bloodskull said:

It's ok, but that tech in hell textures is just way too funky. Whatever happened to that other project you were doing that ended up sucking on the demo?

i still hate you for that

Pretty funky. Like cyberspace of hell or something. Might be interesting, thus looking forward.

Bloodskull said:

Whatever happened to that other project you were doing that ended up sucking on the demo?

Nope, all wrong, it did not suck. Maybe a little cramped, but who cares?

Spray said:

Too much red.

When i get my laptop fixed, I'll see about adding orange. :P

Darkhaven said:

Nope, all wrong, it did not suck. Maybe a little cramped, but who cares?

No dude, it sucked. Bad texturing, way too cramped, noticable texture offsets, same stuff over and over again(walk in a corner, wall drops with monsters that rape you in a cramped hallway). Plus the crampy rooms made it impossible to even detail them. How could someone make a good heretic map, and then release pure crap is what I'm trying to understand here.

Its not that cramped. Everyone else who has played it had little trouble. You just suck at doom.

And just for the record bloodskull, that heretic map had MUCH MUCH more texture misalignment than the backtrack demo.

ravage said:

And just for the record bloodskull, that heretic map had MUCH MUCH more texture misalignment than the backtrack demo.

I don't make a big deal out of it if it's not noticable, but when you see a computer monitor split 6 times and all messed up it's kinda obvious.

Gee Bloodskull, you really can talk about crappy maps, since none of yours sucked.

Btw, this is one strange project, but I like the look of it. Finish it plz kthx ravage :)

Bloodskull said:

I don't make a big deal out of it if it's not noticable, but when you see a computer monitor split 6 times and all messed up it's kinda obvious.

I honestly want you to take a screenshot of this.

DooMBoy said:

Gee Bloodskull, you really can talk about crappy maps, since none of yours sucked.

That's not what I said. Just cause I made some really bad maps in the past doesn't mean I don't know the difference between bad and good.