Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
S1lent

Get your XBOX's fired up.

I'll be buying it, definitely. Too bad as long as x-box users have waited, they didn'tinclude the expansion in it. Maybe in the future as one of those $19.99 games though *shrugs*

I hope the originals with multiplayer aren't some sort of secret compensation for the XBOX version not having co-op anymore, and they're yet to tell us. If not, then hell yes; that's so cool!

Coopersville said:

I hope the originals with multiplayer aren't some sort of secret compensation for the XBOX version not having co-op anymore, and they're yet to tell us. If not, then hell yes; that's so cool!

After playing Doom 3 on the PC, I hate to say it, but I really don't think Coop would work too well in Doom 3. It just isn't meant for two players. I imagine the chance is there.

RTCW for xbox came with a new single player maps a weapon and monsters. also had the original wolf3d too. i snagged it when it was $9.

::impatience

i dont have a computer good enough to run doom3, and there's no chance of me getting one anytime soon, so im really aching until the xbox release

Xenphire said:

After playing Doom 3 on the PC, I hate to say it, but I really don't think Coop would work too well in Doom 3. It just isn't meant for two players.

Sure it is; one guy holds the flashlight while another guns. There you have it.

Coopersville said:

Sure it is; one guy holds the flashlight while another guns. There you have it.

Absolutely defeats the purpose of the darkness and shock aspect of the game, but I suppose if you want to meddle and ruin things that were meant to be the way they are.

I hope I'm imagining things, but I swore when I checked that page a couple days ago it said "ships 2/1/05" and now it says 3/1/05 instead... Hmmm. I probably didn't read it right... or they're pushing it back. Either way I'm tired of waiting for it.

zombieribcage said:

::impatience

i dont have a computer good enough to run doom3, and there's no chance of me getting one anytime soon, so im really aching until the xbox release

Ditto.

Xenphire said:

I hope I'm imagining things, but I swore when I checked that page a couple days ago it said "ships 2/1/05" and now it says 3/1/05 instead... Hmmm. I probably didn't read it right... or they're pushing it back. Either way I'm tired of waiting for it.

prob imagining it...i saw doom3 xbox on amazon(looked like it was prob just a normal one because the packaging was different and it didn't mention anything about including the first two) a couple months ago or so and it said march 2005

I really like the cover :) It's simple, not too flashy, but still looks cool. I can't wait to see what the Doom 3 game will be like on XBOX.

I think I read somewhere that the XBOX game is suppose to be different from the PC version in terms of level designs etc and that there are suppose to be new componenets to the story or something like that. I think I read it in the Official XBOX Magazine. Is this true?

Well, since my roommate just got an x-box, I'd figure this is a damn good time to make him start playing Doom. Might give me a reason to play that thing, besides the occasional halo marathon.