Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Jerry Orbach - dead in time to make the 2004 obituary list

[Cop 1] He died of Prostate Cancer at the age of 69
[Cop 2] At that age, the cancer was probably the only thing doing any real growing down there.

[Cut to Law and Order Intro Music]

DooMBoy said:

Son of a bitch. L&O will never be the same.

Agreed. I can't help but laugh at this page every time I hear the L&O noise.

Relica Religia said:

This has been the worst year for deaths since 2001.

I bet you 10 bucks somebodys gonna die again right before 2005 hits that's really famous.

My mom will be very disappointed. I thought it was a cool show, too. Never before have I heard a theme song where electric piano and slide guitar coexisted so beautifully.

It now plays in Post Hell on every new page.
PH has now acheived its ultimate goal of being an assault on the senses.

Bloodskull said:

I bet you 10 bucks somebodys gonna die again right before 2005 hits that's really famous.

Jesus christ shut the fuck up you insensitive fucking bastard.

The first time I saw that show was last week when me and Assmaster watched it. Heh...

Bloodskull said:

I bet you 10 bucks somebody's gonna die again right before 2005 hits that's really famous.

Maybe that someone will be you, who can say.

Bloodskull said:

Why would you even say something like that? What if I said like "I bet you $10 that somebody in Bloodskull's family is gonna get caught fucking a walrus at the zoo just in time to make the 2004 Retarded Criminals of the Year.". I don't think you'd be too happy. Don't say callous things like that, it's just rude IMO

BBG said:

Why would you even say something like that? What if I said like "I bet you $10 that somebody in Bloodskull's family is gonna get caught fucking a walrus at the zoo just in time to make the 2004 Retarded Criminals of the Year.". I don't think you'd be too happy. Don't say callous things like that, it's just rude IMO

I have him in a double with Tony Blair, fingers crossed eh? :P

fodders said:

I have him in a double with Tony Blair, fingers crossed eh? :P

Nah, Tony Blair, IMO, is a good leader because he knows what role a government like England's should play (Third Path). Then again I'm American so wtf do I know about what Tony Blair is really like.

Dude, we don't know any of these people. Why are you getting all bitchy and whiny?

Bob Barker or Dick Clark are next. Dick Clark, dies when the ball strikes 1. lolz

But really, I'm a very compassionate, caring person.

Scuba Steve said:

[Cop 1] He died of Prostate Cancer at the age of 69
[Cop 2] At that age, the cancer was probably the only thing doing any real growing down there.

[Cut to Law and Order Intro Music]

Very good, my friend.

Very good -- indeed.

I like it how people care when famous people die. Oh wait, I think it's stupid. They don't give a rat's ass about you, so why should you care about them. I can't imagine a celebrity that I would actually care about if they died.

That whole Dale Earnhardt thing still really gets to me. He was a guy, he turned left at really high speeds. How did he get on the same level as Jesus?

Bloodskull said:

You owe me $10.

BBG said:

"I bet you $10 that somebody in Bloodskull's family is gonna get caught fucking a walrus at the zoo just in time to make the 2004 Retarded Criminals of the Year."

I owe you $10.