Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shapeless

alternate box art idea

if you could change the Cyberdemon on the Doom 2 box art for another monster, which one would it be?

since it's doom 2 I think it would have to be one of the new monsters. so my choice is the Mancubus. it's also big. plus it looks awesome. and my 2ed choice would be the spidermaster mind. I know it aint new, but it is more common in D2 anyway.

I'd change the box art into the Icon of Sin, with his eyes glowing bright red. I know it'd be a serious spoiler for those who hand't seen him yet, but it would be really cool.

The Icon of Sin wouldn't be a spoiler because most people wouldn't know what it is :-/ There are a lot of games that show the final boss and the players have no idea who it is until they play them.

I would change it to an Imp getting his head blown apart by the doom guy. It might confuse people who are new to the game but it would look cool.

I'd show him ready to mutilate a fuckload of Imps, Zombies and Demons with a BFG. Oh, and he'd have a grin on his face like he just won the lotto.

How violent/gory can a game box be? Doom had an imp getting shot, but that blood was green. I think the PSX Doom also had an imp being shot, but that was bloodless. I'd like to see someone get away with an exploding head on the cover of a big game right on the front shelves, though. :P

You are Huge! That means You have Huge guts! RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS!!!