Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
niguel

demon of war and destruction (not doom related)

You know being that it is an angelfire address, i can't see the pic via img tag unless i log off, where i see a link which i have to copy and post. Rename the file to demon.txt and it should then work.

Anyways doesn't look too bad, though i can see what you mean about the fingers. :P

The original link is here in case anyone's wondering about that "gap"
http://www.angelfire.com/empire2/warlust1/bestial/demon.JPG

Why are people using that Angelfire (aka piece of shit) is beyond me sometimes. I believe almost every search engine and news site should have links to
imageshack.us
:) Right now I can't see the image, so I can't comment. My suggestion should be helpful to You if You want a stable and reliable image host.

Thats pretty cool, but I reckon the tatoos give it too much of a 'biker' look, rather than an evil one.

It's looks pretty damn cool, except maybe for the whole tattoo thing mentioned above. The tattoos themselves are nicely designed, but seem a little cheesy, being on a demon.

yeah my vision of a demon is more of a human, profane form, and the tattoos are a part of it. ie, i chose swastika because of the destruction and terror done under its sign. the concept of this demon was a kind of inspiration to man and makes him commit murder etc... and this is all the murders and war and such incarnated.

I don't see why a biker demon would have a gasmask or ninja throwing darts on its back.