Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jkrzxy

ROE weapons, Enimies, Bosses etc.

I think in ROE they should bring back the combat shotgun (from Doom2) The Unmaker (from Doom64) and a grenade launcher for the grenades in doom3.

Next I think the should bring back the Bruiser Bros. I think that would be asome to see them in doom3 also the Spider Mastermind I think would make an asome comeback for like the seconed to last boss or somthing And a Pain element would be asome.

I have a question does any one know what the differences are supposed to be from the Vile and Vulgary (I think thats how its spelled).

This thread is for suggestions and what you want to come back in ROE.

The "combat shotgun" as you call it is already in RoE.
It was even announced along with the announcement of the expansion being in development.

have a question does any one know what the differences are supposed to be from the Vile and Vulgary (I think thats how its spelled).

The new monster is called the Vulgar. By "Vile" I assume you mean the Archvile.
There's a huge difference between these two. The D3 Archvile looks a lot like the Doom 2 archvile (except perhaps a bit beefier, with a cooler face and uglier hands) and he sends a stream of fire, erupting from the ground, against you.

The Vulgar are basically imps, but faster and tougher with actual wall-crawling abilities (or so they say).

And a Pain Elemental, and a Baron of Hell. Personally I think that it'll kick ROE's butt.