Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

anti-microsoft wads

Marswar

Personally, I thought the anti-Microsoft elements were a lame touch in an otherwise pretty good megawad, but whatever. See map30 and the automap of map23.

Nightmare Doom said:

Is there any body here know where I can get anti-microsoft (or anti mainstream) wads for Doom 2?

Do you use Windows?

zarkyb said:

Do you use Windows?

I do use a windows xp however (bah to much error messages and temporary fucked up screen bugs annoys me) but I do use Mozilla as my internet broswer

Nightmare Doom said:

I do use a windows xp however (bah to much error messages and temporary fucked up screen bugs annoys me) but I do use Mozilla as my internet broswer

If you don't like Microsoft then there are plenty of other free alternatives. I hate it when people say "oh MS sucks" yada yada yada, but still use Windows. Just like it's easy to find an IE replacement, it's easy to find a Windows replacement. Stop being so hypocritical.

zarkyb said:

It's easy to find a Windows replacement.

Where?

Linux doesn't count because 90% of the software I need doesn't run on it. As much as I'd like to get rid of Windows there are no alternatives I could use.

zarkyb said:

If you don't like Microsoft then there are plenty of other free alternatives. I hate it when people say "oh MS sucks" yada yada yada, but still use Windows. Just like it's easy to find an IE replacement, it's easy to find a Windows replacement. Stop being so hypocritical.

I'm pretty stuck with my XP computer for now