Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Infinite Ammunition

the new bomb

Prototype test sites include San Francisco, Lower Manhattan, downtown Denver, Mediterranean beaches and pretty much all of Wales.

We can assume this was meant as a (tardy) reply to the make love, not war motto...

Rome did that all the time in the day. Put the Male lovers first so they would fight better to keep there partners alive who are also fighting. Or was it greek.

Technician said:

Rome did that all the time in the day. Put the Male lovers first so they would fight better to keep there partners alive who are also fighting. Or was it greek.

Greeks. The Spartans were the ones that slept with each other. They thought that lovers made the greatest comrades to fight alongside on the battlefield. Be that fact or fiction, I don't wish to know.

Thats stupid, why not just bomb them. Because as for any innocents that might be hit I'm sure any straight guys in their right mind would rather be incenerated by stray fire from a bomb than take part in a huge gay sex orgy, and be awake when it happens. I know I'd rather be dead then have to live with those pictures in my mind.

Lüt said:

Actually, I'm not quite sure.

I suppose if they're going that route, the least they could do is drop a complementary vaseline bomb.

Remeber We are living under the Information age where lies are twisted as reality by mainstream and alternive news groups to gain control over people's free will which is also called "Mind Control" which needs to be fought off and we need to control our own lives
because Free livin' people like us don't need to be manipulated by other sources that are trying to gain power over our thoughts and thats why todays major and even the alterive news groups are there to stop us from forming our own opinions because they are nothing more than platter fed lies and they spread those lies as facts in order to control our fucked up society.

Lets also not forget that Fake News also gets spreaded into other News groups.

I'm sorry guys but we are indeed living under a chaotic,fucked up age known as the Information age where not only False Information gets spreaded it also gets twisted around by proffessional writers that are so good at making False information so reality and true (like Compaircy theories for example)and of course News people on CNN or any huge news (even on the internet) groups always lie and try to spread fear amoung us so they can gain more power over our sanity and reality. So what I'm saying is that I don't know what to believe and trust anymore in this fucked up age known as the Information Age and I'll only believe what I can see around my suroundings I'm trying to avoid the fucked corrupted News groups such as CNN,BBC,Yahoo News,Wired News,ect at all
cause.

Here's my advice: Turn off the T.V. and becareful what you trust on the internet because the lies that are displayed on the news as facts are indeed very powerful anough to eat your humanity and corrupt your own sanity.

They should drop those bombs all over the south where there are big male get-togethers: barbeques, NASCAR races, klan meetings, whatever. Either they'd have to develop tolerance, or they'd kill themselves for being "immoral". Ha!

Darkman 4 said:

I say we bomb the entire South.

I love you. Come sleep with me ;)

Somehow... no.

There are plenty of aphrodisiacs around. They make you want to have sex. But you can't change a person's gender preference. It's just not happening.

It was indeed the Spartans who encouraged homosexuality, this was for several reasons. One was so that the men would not try to sneak women into the barracks. Also so that men would not suffer moral failure when deprived of their spouse. It also prevented unruly behaviour when abroad concerning prostitutes, as the Spartans considered other "races" as inferior to carry their children. In-battle morale was a bonus, but not the main reason.

Nightmare Doom said:

A bunch of crap about conspiracy theories.

You are SO right! I would much rather live in the ignorance age!

People have a lot more, and easier access to true information than they have ever had in the history of the world. Sure, some of it is fake. But how different is that from the 40's, when every nation was run by propaganda? Or than the entire span of human history, when the word of a dictator or monarch was considered law.

No, for the amount of lies the average person is exposed to, the amount of truth is greater than it's ever been. So I suggest you brush up on history before you moan about "this day and age."

Shaikoten said:

You are SO right! I would much rather live in the ignorance age!

People have a lot more, and easier access to true information than they have ever had in the history of the world. Sure, some of it is fake. But how different is that from the 40's, when every nation was run by propaganda? Or than the entire span of human history, when the word of a dictator or monarch was considered law.

No, for the amount of lies the average person is exposed to, the amount of truth is greater than it's ever been. So I suggest you brush up on history before you moan about "this day and age."

Yes there is true information on the internet but sometimes Truth can also be twisted into lies and that is why that you need to becareful what read on the Internet or watch on T.V. because those lies can easily corrupt your own
sanity and humanity. No I don't want to live in the ingorance age but I rather live in a age where people can decide for themselves and plus it would also be a better world without the people at the top.

Yes I do know my history and I feel that the people who are now in power want to repeat it rather than learn from it's mistakes.

Jacknife said:

Thats stupid, why not just bomb them. Because as for any innocents that might be hit I'm sure any straight guys in their right mind would rather be incenerated by stray fire from a bomb than take part in a huge gay sex orgy, and be awake when it happens. I know I'd rather be dead then have to live with those pictures in my mind.

sorry, i'd prefer any amount of cock to death on the battlefield.

Nightmare Doom said:

It's not a joke. its called wisdom

what i'm saying is it's pretty obvious the story has a very low chance of being authentic, don't worry about people interpreting it that way