Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kelzam

nine inch nails: world tour, begins end of march

If you happened to be signed up on the nin.com mailing list, you would have gotten this email last night:

NIN EXCLUSIVE LONDON SHOWS

Nine Inch Nails are coming to London to do two EXCLUSIVE nights at The
Astoria as they get ready to release the new album, WITH TEETH.

WEDNESDAY MARCH 30TH & THURSDAY MARCH 31ST, 2005
@ THE ASTORIA
157 Charing Cross Road
London, WC2 8EN

Tickets for both of these shows will not go on sale to the general public
until Saturday January 22nd, 2005, at 9:00am. However, we are providing our
fans the opportunity to get their tickets in advance. On Monday January
17th, 2005 at 4:00pm, this link will allow you to purchase your tickets for
this EXCLUSIVE event early! Move quickly, as this window of opportunity
will only be valid through Tuesday January 18th, 4:00pm or as long as
tickets are available.

CLICK HERE->> (link only works for individuals signed up on there, so link removed)

So apparently the tour is kicking off in Europe since the cd is expected to drop in early March. Now I hope those 12 tracks that Trent took five years to record are the best twelve nin songs I ever heard...

oh yeah, incase anyone doesn't know and would like to, this is the final live band lineup:

Trent Reznor (NIN)- Keys, Vox, Guitar
Jeordie White (A Perfect Circle, Manson)- Bass, Guitar
Mike Tempesta (Powerman5000)- Guitar
Alessandro Cortini (Powerman5000)- Keys
Jerome Dillon (NIN) - Drums

WTF, Powerman 5000 and Jeordie White? I guess he lost all his old musicians to other bands due to the fact that he TOOK SO FUCKING LONG.

Danarchy said:

WTF, Powerman 5000 and Jeordie White? I guess he lost all his old musicians to other bands due to the fact that he TOOK SO FUCKING LONG.

I'm pretty sure Jeordie White is in just because Manson has Chris Vrenna right now. Fighting like freakin little kids. Robin..he's with Throbing Gristle. I heard Danny was helping with Tool's new album. Well whatever as long as they don't fuck up I don't care.

Xenphire said:

I'm pretty Jeordie White is just because Manson has Chris Vrenna right now. Fighting like freakin little kids. Robin..he's with Throbing Gristle. I heard Danny was helping with Tool's new album. Well whatever as long as they don't fuck up I don't care.

WOW, it's just like a soap opera! How exciting!

In the fifteen years I've been listening to bands in the vein of NIN, I become more and more convinced that it's the same 8 guys being passed around everywhere.

Do they all have dartboards, or something?

Xenphire said:

I'm pretty sure Jeordie White is in just because Manson has Chris Vrenna right now. Fighting like freakin little kids. Robin..he's with Throbing Gristle. I heard Danny was helping with Tool's new album. Well whatever as long as they don't fuck up I don't care.

That's pretty much what I said.

Throbbing Gristle? WTF?

I wanted to go to the London shows so bad (being in the UK), but I missed my chance to buy the tickets :(

No surprise there. I read that the tickets sold out in less than 3 hours when the presale started. Tickets are being auctioned on ebay for over $200. Insane.

On another note:

Originally said on theninhotline.net:

Sources who know what's up tell us that Richard Fortus has quit Guns N Roses and joined the once-open position of guitarist with Nine Inch Nails.

Given that former Nine Inch Nails' guitarist Robin Finck was working with Guns n' Roses, this, of course, only makes sense.