Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshedder

GroupMaim

TeamKill is apparently alive and well, but the latest update on the site doesn't exactly reflect that. According to a private message sent by team leader DJ Haruko himself, Kill (the project) is still in production and should be finished "quite soon". The team (yes it's more than one person now) is also working on a new project for jDoom called Scourge: Lunar Eclipse.

MasterOFDeath said:

They should map for Risen3d instead of DoomsDay. Has alot more to offer for editing.

I've not heard of Risen3d...link?

And why the hell does it say 1-17-04 on our page...should be 1-17-05

DJ_Haruko said:

I've not heard of Risen3d...link?

And why the hell does it say 1-17-04 on our page...should be 1-17-05

Because we're in a never ending repetetive cycle.

Fixed.

The reason people don't know about Risen 3d is because it's hosted at Newdoom, the iron curtain of Doom sites.

kristus said:

The reason people don't know about Risen 3d is because it's hosted at Newdoom, the iron curtain of Doom sites.

Either that or people are perfectly happy with what they're already modding for.

kristus said:

It's more lack of advertisement, development in secrecy and stuff like that which keeps it off the radar. Which is too bad.

Graf Zahl said:

It's more lack of advertisement, development in secrecy and stuff like that which keeps it off the radar. Which is too bad.

I haven't seen to many wads specially meant for Risen 3d.. IMO, that would be a good advert.

Sign in to follow this