Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Little Faith

Ask a rivethead to pimp out his ride and this is what you get!

This dude looks like a KMFDM reject. It certainly is different from that whole import sport compact craze.

I'd like to own a hearse someday.
Owning one is a distinct privelege and his should be revoked.

m0l0t0v said:

"Pave the rainforest"
hey, that's funny :-)

Only if it isn't meant seriously. That guy looks retarded enough that he actually might do...

Graf Zahl said:

Only if it isn't meant seriously. That guy looks retarded enough that he actually might do...

Sorry, Graf, it's a band.

Jesus Christ... That thing looks like the Ectomobile on a combination of crack and steroids. I'd hate to be the sorry bastard who cut that car off.

I once thought there was no one to believe in or look to as an example, no heroes, no worthy role models. I was wrong.

Haha, awesome.

Graf: have you heard of any of the other bands on his car either? :P

Doom-Child said:

The flamethrower makes it legal, in a "just try to arrest me" kind of way.

DC

Cops have more guns. On that car, they're probably props. 'cept the flamethrower. The difference is in what you use to make the flame. If the fuel isn't weaponized -- eg sticky, and some other things -- it is probably just the same as something like a lighter.

insertwackynamehere said:

A lighter that would blow up if he got in an accident. Seriously if something happens, his car and any car around him will blow.

Did you even READ THE PAGE?

Propane is actually pretty damned safe, at least as safe as you get when you are in the market of 15 foot fireballs. Propane, hydrocarbon C3H8, requires a combustion point of at least 940 degrees. Gasoline on the other hand has a combustion point of 430 degrees, and a Cadillac tank holds some 30 gallons of this stuff. If my car ever did get to a temperature of 940 degrees, I somehow gather that my problems are going to be much bigger than a ruptured propane tank.

After doing some research, I have found that the ignition point of propane is from 494°C to 604°C (921°F - 1119°F), and the ignition point of gasoline is approximately 280°C (536°F). The flash point of propane is 69ºC (156ºF), and gasoline -40ºC/F. Note that the lower the ignition/flash point, the more flammable the material.