Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Udderdude

new map screenshot, brought to you by boredom

DD_133 : I just started it today .. don't hold your breath :p

DartmerC : I'm too lazy to send it now, maybe later :P

So is this map going to be included in that "Doom3 In Doom2" project which has really been cooking up lately?
Or is this going to be a totally separate stand-alone map with a similar theme?

DarkJedi188 said:

So is this map going to be included in that "Doom3 In Doom2" project which has really been cooking up lately?
Or is this going to be a totally separate stand-alone map with a similar theme?

They both use completly different ports.

ARGH ...Right, sorry.
For a moment I just thought that the other project was also for ZDoom instead of EDGE....
Silly me!
It's 8:00AM and I'm still half asleep, LOL!

I like how hell is all spooky and full of dead people, but they're not beyond putting in a bunch of candleabras for added style. really shows they have class.

nice shot btw, though I would add in add in a new candleabra that isn't fullbright just because those sorts of things always looked weird to me in a super-dark map... like why are they glowing and not giving off any light? powerups work though because they're unnatural.

Cyb said:

nice shot btw, though I would add in add in a new candleabra that isn't fullbright just because those sorts of things always looked weird to me in a super-dark map... like why are they glowing and not giving off any light? powerups work though because they're unnatural.

Reason, why I removed them in my church in COTD! Make new sprites and make the lower part of the candleabra darker and the top brighter, just a light gradient :)