Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nmn

RTC Cyborg

I'll be making a new version of the old cyborgs cuz a mate of mine asked me to. Here's a concept:

You'll wanna talk to either DSM or Shaviro to make sure it's alright by them, though.

Loving the concept work. IS HE UAC, though?

Ultraviolet said:

IS HE UAC, though?

yeah..

;) Thanks for the comments everyone. :)

The RTC-3057 cyborg is not UAC property though, but rather FCE (Federal Commonwealth of Earth) - still, nice fan pic.

If you intend to use that concept in a project though, make sure the story makes him a different person with a different background than the cyborg in RTC-3057.

Nmn: That's not what I was asking dsm answered what I was really asking. :P

dsm: I believe the intent was to replace the player sprites for the current FCE cyborg in RTC. I was talking to Nmn and thought his various pieces of cyborg art were a bit more detailed and elegant than the current RTC cyborg player sprites, and that I'd be pleased personally to see the results if he were to try his hand at making a substitute.

Ultraviolet said:

dsm: I believe the intent was to replace the player sprites for the current FCE cyborg in RTC. I was talking to Nmn and thought his various pieces of cyborg art were a bit more detailed and elegant than the current RTC cyborg player sprites, and that I'd be pleased personally to see the results if he were to try his hand at making a substitute.

The Boss has spoken and the answer is this:

Nmn cannot be allowed to release a modified version of RTC-3057 Hub1 on the net, since we're not really interested in seing "personalized" versions of RTC-3057 floating around.

Sorry, but you gotta understand that we'd want to protect what we have done and not risk that everybody thinks RTC-3057 is Nmn's work (it fucking sucks to do months of hard work only to see somebody else get all the undeserved credit for it).

Dsm mate, what are You talking about? Do You think I have so little brains to butcher WHOLE RTC and release it on the net? Hell no.
All I wanted is make a skin, ... inspired by the RTC Cyborg "a better version of the cyborg, as a standalone skin". :) hehehe, good one. Then players could use the skin in RTC. I'm not touching 3057_hub1.wad ;)

Well, that should be possible - but I still need to hear what Shaviro says. I doubt he can have anything against it though - I know I'd wanna see what you've done so that I can get some inspiration.