• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

Rate Your Temper

Rate thy temper  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Rate thy temper

I'd rate my temper about a 6. I tend to get frustrated rather easy, and anger is never far behind that.

eh, 1. i'm really passive and don't really get angry about anything, just frustrated and depressed. when i do express emotion it's usually by crying.

darknation said:

YOU IGNORANT FUCKING RETARD, IS 10 PISSED OFF OR IS IT ZEN? WHAT WAY DOES YOUR SCALE RUN YOU STUPID LITTLE SHIT?

1 is really slow tempered and 10 is SEVERELY FUCKING SHORT TEMPERED YOU DUMB SHIT DICKNIPPLE HUMPHELMET

DooMBoy said:

1 is really slow tempered and 10 is SEVERELY FUCKING SHORT TEMPERED YOU DUMB SHIT DICKNIPPLE HUMPHELMET

dicknipple humphelmet...?

I'll say 3. Partly because it's the answer people are apparently most likely to choose when asked to select a number from 1 to 10 (or is it 7?), and also because I don't tend to get angry too often. Perhaps that's mainly because very little happens that angers me. In a high-pressure environment, I could imagine myself flying into a rage quite easily.

I'd have to say 5. Half of the time, I'm calm, and the other half of the time I'm pissed of. So, yeah.

sargebaldy said:

when i do express emotion it's usually by crying.

You are, without a doubt, one of the biggest faggots on doomworld ever. That also includes real homos.

5. Takes a while for shit to get to me. Actually I don't give a shit about much of anything so it could probably be a 3.

About a 4. The little things don't trip my trigger, but I can get really angry if I get crossed by the wrong situation or person.

I dunno what this would be on the scale, but I'm usually able to contain my anger. However, once in a while, it really builds up and I'll react somehow, but it usually takes something pretty big to do that.

If mine fluctuates rapidly from 1 to 10, does that make me out as an average 5 or just a dangerous psychopath?

Normaly, I'm really very clam and nothing bothers me. Really zen and at peace. That kind of stuff. But every once in a long while I just flip out and get really, REALLY violent and nasty.

So I gues a 4?

I'm a silent person, usually very calm who thinks 2 times like I was taught.
So.. I'm really a silent BOMB!!! TRIGGER ME AND I BURN, I mean, I am very easily provoked and often aggresive.
10!

MRB_Doom said:

Mostly calm, but when I start playing QW it's beyond rage. I hate it.

Jesus, why do you even bother playing playing then?

I'll rate myself a 4. Although I get frustrated quite easily, it's never projecte outward.

Quast said:

Jesus, why do you even bother playing playing then?

Because it's currently my whole fucking life.

Umm, I voted 10 because I have a very good temper and I control myself more than anyone I know.

This is the most stupid poll ever posted on these boards and DoomBoy should be permanently banned for scarring us through a level of stupidity to which our bodies cannot adjust quickly enough.

Just as a quick quiz, how many of you morons that voted backwards know what the phrase "lose your temper" means?

Ralphis said:

You are, without a doubt, one of the biggest faggots on doomworld ever. That also includes real homos.

i just laughed irl so bad

AndrewB said:

Just as a quick quiz, how many of you morons that voted backwards know what the phrase "lose your temper" means?

I'm not sure whether it means a public display of emotion or simply burning inside, imagining various deaths or situations for these motherfuckers, gritting your teeth behind your lips, supressing a scream of hate.

If it's the first then I'm a 4 'cause somtimes I let things slip.

AndrewB said:

Umm, I voted 10 because I have a very good temper and I control myself more than anyone I know.

This is the most stupid poll ever posted on these boards and DoomBoy should be permanently banned for scarring us through a level of stupidity to which our bodies cannot adjust quickly enough.

hehehe, and I tought I was the only figure it out... after I voted in the poll :/