Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sporku

Some Random Map

It's not much, but I'm working on a Doom 3 map (the last one I was working on was deleted because of a hard drive failure). There isn't much to look at so far, but here's a couple of screenshots.

What I am trying to make is an Alpha Labs-ish map, using alot of the blue textures that can be seen in the Alpha Labs maps.

Oh yeah, the lighting in the second shot is just temporary.

Very awsome. I'd like to point out on the first shot that maybe you could have declorate those ceiling thingies with some light textures (don't have to have a light entity emit from them though, but they can be a part of the big blue light in the middle of the room).

The second shot looks okay even the lighting. Although you could extend the lenghts of the lights, that way you won't have that black gap in the hallway..

I like the lightning in those shots. The one on the right reminds me a lot of the last room in Alpha Sector 3..

Scuba Steve said:

Is that a shotgun with a flashlight on it?

No. It probably just seems that way because I happened to be standing in a shadow when taking the shots.
[quote]Use3D said:
These look nice...
How long have you been working with Doom3?

I have a couple months of experience mapping for Doom 3.

Heh.. It is pretty easy to tell how interested people are in Doom 3 these days (not much). Bah, anyways, here's another screenshot from my map.

YAY SCREENSHOT

It's pretty much done, and could still use some small fixes and tweaks here and there, but I am hoping for it to be in the next version of the Last Man Standing mod.

AgentSpork said:

Heh.. It is pretty easy to tell how interested people are in Doom 3 these days (not much).

You just got to know where to go (i.e. not here). D3Files and Doom3World are better places for Doom3 specific stuff.