Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Stealthy Ivan

Project 666...

Hi there...
I am starting a new project for Doom2/Zdoom called Project 666! It is going to be 5 levels at the moment and I hope some of my friends are going to help out. The maps are going to have a midevil/hell (with a little bit of tech thrown in) theme with lots of detail. I have been very busy on my recent maps so I will leave you all with a pic...
http://img170.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img170&image=proj66613hz.png
If you wanna help out drop me a line at StealthyIvan@hotmail.com

Well it looks like a wad thats still under construction imo of course.But i looks pretty good,are you gonna use custom textures or do leave it like this.
Im just a interested thats all,can i see some more pics please :)

I have more pics on the way. I am really working hard to get at least 5 levels done in the next 7 days. As for the textures, I do have a bunch of custom textures I could use, but dont really have the time right now to think about that kind of stuff, plus the levels are taking the bit of free time I do have. So as it stands it will use the regular textures.
If some one wants to do texture for the levels that would be really cool!

Chronoteeth said:

Hey! Pretty good! If you want some weapons for it, I can see what I can do.

(just gotta learn whackED's interface :p)

Sweet! Thanks for you help, I could use it, plus new weapons would be really cool!
I should have a few new pics comming out probably later today or tomorrow...

Stealthy Ivan said:
I should have a 3 level demo out soon... I have not really had alot of free time recently so I am working as fast as I can. [/B]

Tip...don't rush it take your time,it will only get better if you take your time with editing your wad.
Are you making it for an port,if yes which one id like to know.
I suggest using more different textures,it looks a bit well..rocky :)
Stuff this wad with a lot more detail it can use it.
Keep up the good work,i will keep an eye on this thread because maybe you give me some inspiration with some future screens,im a bit stuck at the moment with my own wad :(

The port I am using is Zdoom (I use Legacy too, but not on this wad). The levels are still in the beta phases, beleive me there will be much more detail to come, I have lots of ideas! :) The three level demo will be a beta release and for testing only.