Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeyScoots

Devil May Cry 3

Meh, it's a fairly cool site and it's also perfectly legitimate to talk about this. Since I give a rat's ass about this, I'll kindly ask you to shut up.

Doom-Child said:

No one gives a rats ass about this. Stop breathing.

DC

If you're not interested in the subject of this thread, why exactly did you bother to even open it, let alone reply to it?

Or do you simply have a psychological urge to make stupid comments for no apparent reason?

Hopefully Dante won't be as much of a pussy as he was in the first two games. Might at well at least rent it though, it looks like it could be pretty fun.

Little Faith said:

Then let the gay doujinshi pour forth!

lol
Thanks for the offer, but I prefer women.

NiGHTMARE said:

If you're not interested in the subject of this thread, why exactly did you bother to even open it, let alone reply to it?

Or do you simply have a psychological urge to make stupid comments for no apparent reason?

I'll put $20 on the latter.

Hell yeah! I thought DMC1 was awesome, the second, a huge disapointment. Hopefully capcom got their shit together. They sure did for the latest resident evil installment.

The open shirted Dante on the front of that site seems a tad bit homoerotic to me.

That, and the graphics haven't progressed that hugely from DMC1 (which was really beautiful in its day, and still has its merits.)

In any case, I'm not going to judge anything gameplay wise until it comes out. Heh. I thought I would like Doom 3 by looking at previews, and guess how that turned out...

Vegeta said:

lol
Thanks for the offer, but I prefer women.

And probably Imps

Shaikoten said:

That, and the graphics haven't progressed that hugely from DMC1 (which was really beautiful in its day, and still has its merits.)

Well that's the thing with console games series - the graphics generally can't progress all that much until the next gen comes along ;).

Of course there are several notable exceptions, where talented programmers have manager to squeeze a little bit more horsepower out of the hardware ;).

Shaikoten said:

The open shirted Dante on the front of that site seems a tad bit homoerotic to me.

A man with his shirt open is homoerotic? If you're thinking that everytime you see a shirtless dude it's time to reconsider your lifestyle!

Narrow-minded people aside, I just hope it's better than DMC 2. Still feel the first one is the best, even though I can't finish it...