Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KocaKola

DOOM 3 question

If im right (I read this in the news section a long time ago) At quakecon or something like that they showed doom advance and mentioned it will have green blood (DAMN THEM THEY TOOK THE CYBER DEMON AND RED BLOOD AWAY AND DIDNT EVEN MAKE A PASSWORD FOR IT!!lazzzzy)
and they also mentioned about a doom 3 little movie but no pictures where allowed to be taken and so on and so forth. So I was wondering if anyone here got to see this movie and tell me if it looked like it stayed original to the old games in terms of monsters and other aspects. I would like to know if they are gona ruin this like other companys ruin other sequels.

Thanx

There is a link to the first Doom 3 movie that was released on the main page. I suggest you take a loot and decide for yourself. As for the green blood that is for the GBA Doom. I don't think id will ruin Doom- but we might for expecting too much of it, ya know?

There were indeed some pictures taken at the Quakecon presentation, specifically by a German news magazine named Gamestar.

Go to http://www.geocities.com/lordflathead, click on 'Articles' on the left, then choose the one about QuakeCon. There's three screenshots in there and an eye-witness account from someone who saw the movie for himself.

Hope that helps.

flathead...haha you keep showing URL to your page...hehe

Umm yeah. I think my page is about the only place on the 'net where you can find those screenshots. Somehow, the mainstream media never seemed interested in them - though that's probably because of pressure by id.

Umm yeah. I think my page is about the only place on the 'net where you can find those screenshots. Somehow, the mainstream media never seemed interested in them - though that's probably because of pressure by id.

whoa unseen photos, where did you get those? maybe id wants to keep that movie away from our eyes, cuz perhaps it has something fucked up...that guy on right of that demon pic looks like a toy soldier....

whoa unseen photos, where did you get those? maybe id wants to keep that movie away from our eyes, cuz perhaps it has something fucked up...that guy on right of that demon pic looks like a toy soldier....

Seems like you missed this summer's Doom 3 mini-scandal :) The movie was shown in a little conference room, right after the Quake 4 announcement and right before John Carmack's annual speech. Cameras were not allowed, but apparently a few people brought tiny spy cameras that allowed them to take shots of the projector screen with the Doom 3 movie on it. Someone in the room also shot a little 12-second movie of a burning room with a Demon in it - I guess I could upload it somewhere if you really want it.

Seems like you missed this summer's Doom 3 mini-scandal :) The movie was shown in a little conference room, right after the Quake 4 announcement and right before John Carmack's annual speech. Cameras were not allowed, but apparently a few people brought tiny spy cameras that allowed them to take shots of the projector screen with the Doom 3 movie on it. Someone in the room also shot a little 12-second movie of a burning room with a Demon in it - I guess I could upload it somewhere if you really want it.

OF COURSE I WANT, MAN! ur information is very useful!

I keep looking at that avi, and damn, it's hard to believe that's actually a game.

But it's not just a game it's DOOM!!

damn, it's hard to believe that's actually a game.

I've been saying that since DooM..."Wow, this is kinda like playing Evil Dead..."
Looks like id is getting ready to do it again.