Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deathz0r

carney

I play ST Instagib on Doom Connector a lot, good fun. Anyone who's played me on there can tell you I'm a formidable opponent. Heck, I think I could beat anyone! No wait, aim counts for the most in that, so Nightfang would probably beat me. He's good at constantly aiming right at someone perfectly. That is, until they move farther away than someone else. Well, I guess if he had a ping above 141 he would lose, as he'd barely miss me every time, firing where I was but a half second ago. Take a guess, am I a bitter hater of aimbot use?

is it possible that you could build in - for the offline botmatches, a lag option with a changable value (like gravity).. this would be really usefull for us people with slow modems as i find that after playing a botmatch for a few hrs practice before a game, i always end up shooting too late on the internet....

?? why the hell whould you whant something to emulate lag, lag is a bad thing, not something thats desired, if you have a bad connection then make shure you go on the best server avalible, going on a crap server with 56k will only make things so much worse

?? why the hell whould you whant something to emulate lag, lag is a bad thing, not something thats desired, if you have a bad connection then make shure you go on the best server avalible, going on a crap server with 56k will only make things so much worse

Maybe so it can be more challeging? And feel as if your actually playing online?

He's saying that he'd like to recreate the same enviornment in his botmatches that he plays in online, so that his practice with bots is more effective.