Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

When is getting head a bad thing?

The head that was removed from Manar had been capable of smiling and blinking but not independent life, doctors said.

That's freaky. Does that mean the head was alive and thinking?

Why'd they have to cut it off? That would've been one hell of a multimillion dollar sideshow ;)

poor kid. they should putn the head in a jar to preserve it and maybe give him a body some day.

THINK: cyberbaby

The head that was removed from Manar had been capable of smiling and blinking but not independent life, doctors said.

It's a fucking head with no body, of course it's not capable of independant life.

The question I have is did the head have a functional brain, i.e: was it capable of learning?

What's wrong with getting head from a guy? If you really don't like it, you can close your eyes and pretend it's a girl. I guess it would be really werid if he had a beard though. Eeew...

Danarchy said:

What's wrong with getting head from a guy? If you really don't like it, you can close your eyes and pretend it's a girl. I guess it would be really werid if he had a beard though. Eeew...

That is just wrong on so many heterosexual levels. :P

It can also mean "a student at a British public school who is required to perform menial tasks for a student in a higher class", or "fatiguing or tedious work".