Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
THE_Widowmaker

Doom super weapons

I was playing a deathmatch game on my LAN with some friends of mine, and after picking up a bless'd megasphere I got hit in the face with a BFG........AND SURVIVED!!!! How the FUCK is this possible??? I thought a BFG could take out a cyber in 4 shots, and they have about 10K health (or something) or is this just some random bug in the game???

Go read The BFG FAQ to find out how that funny little weapon really works.

The ball itself does a random amount of damage from 100 to 800 HP (in 100 HP increments.) You must've rolled REALLY lucky. Good dice karma. :)

Well, since a BFG shot does 100 damage or so (without trace), it's very likely that after getting a mega you would survive a BFG shot without trace. From about 400 units away, you could still survive with trace.

did you get hit before or after picking up the soul sphere?

IMJack
Total retard

On Probation

If I'm not mistaken IMJack might be the first one in DW history to get rid of a probation status.

If I'm not mistaken IMJack might be the first one in DW history to get rid of a probation status.

Damn straight. This weekend, man.

IMJack
Total retard

On Probation

MACVIL(E)WHORE

Hmm I never even knew he was on probation... oh well.

A while ago he was put on probation for cries of "POST HELL".

and after picking up a bless'd megasphere I got hit in the face with a BFG........

Er..... blindness. Must be blindness.

MACVILEWHORE already got rid of his probation status. And Mordeth's at -5, but hey, he'll probably get 3500 before Mord gets back to Positiveland.

this is confusing, I could have sworn that mordeth reached the positives not long ago.