Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Chronoteeth

The old don's challanges

I was reading corey's site and he said that before edge, he made don's challage 1 and 2 in zdoom 1.22. Does anyone have these or know where I can get them? If so, can you email them to my email at Chronoteeth@gmail.com OR provide the link to them? TIA.

Also, he released a 10 level demon of DC3. Does anyone know where I can get them or can someone who has them email them to me? Again, TIA.

Sorry for double posting, but I really want these. I've been looking for over an hour trying to find these but no dice. If anyone has them, please PLEASE email them to me. I will be so greatful that I might say pie twice.

Chronoteeth said:

Looked everywhere on that site. Sadly it lacks a dl link. Oh Cwhittle, god of weapon modders, return to us please!

Look under the link entitled Files, and you'll find a download for the first Don's challenge. It's quite arguably the best Edge mod ever made, even if it uses modified E1 levels.

I am not asking for DC1 full or zdoom 1.22, I am asking for don's challange 2 (he originally made the DC series with zdoom) or the demo for don's challange 3.

Chronoteeth said:

he made don's challage 1 and 2 in zdoom 1.22. Does anyone have these or know where I can get them?

Then your request wasn't cleat enough!

It seems clear enough for me. He wants the original three Don's Challenge mods, and he specifically requested not to get the EDGE remake of the first episode.

And unfortunately, Internet Archive lacks an old enough page for me to download it.

Heh... Older wads can be a bitch to find unless you know someone... Connections can be handy.
I looked in all of my wad dirs, even ones from the early 90's on my 100mhz linux box, I dont seem to have the levels ur lookin 4....