Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
insertwackynamehere

Maddox Is Writing a Book!

Fredrik said:

Yeah, he's not as funny as he used to be.

Are you joking? Though at times he may have rather mediocre updates (this is one of them), those are only one out of a dozen of routine updates he does, and a majority of his routine updates grow more clever, angry, funnier etc than that of his old ones.

Well, I suppose I'm just rambling.

Relica Religia said:

Meh, we all try to do that every now and then.

I'm sure you're one of the paramounts for knowledge and legendary experiences with that, assuming the tag underneath your username is true (not to offend you if such is otherwise).

Wha? No dude, I'm just making a general point.

I earned my title by making a derogatory comment to a thread that I thought was slightly stupid.....Ling didn't see it that way, and me and a few others got this as punishment.

I like Maddox, but why would I buy a book filled with content similar to his website, which I can get for free anyway?

Green Gates said:

I'm sure you're one of the paramounts for knowledge and legendary experiences with that, assuming the tag underneath your username is true (not to offend you if such is otherwise).

Ok, would you please try to talk like a normal human being, instead of trying to cram the entire dictionary into one sentence? There's a difference between having a good vocabulary, and actually taking advantage of it in writing, hopefully that will be explained in Junior English. Plus using someone's title as flamebait isn't a good idea since most of them are lighthearted anyway.

Green Gates said:

You strike me as one of those nerdy types who like to put as many big words into one sentence as he can, if only to show your extensive knowledge of the English language.
Oh wait, you are.

Green Gates said:

where the fuck did that come from

Linguica said:

ugh

edit: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sideways OK that is like so not noteworthy in any way. I could find a rant similar in content or quality on pretty much any general-discussion forum on the internet.

I like how he says sports talk is meaningless and then goes off on a rant about wine and movies, which are equally meaningless. Or did he intend that to be part of his joke!! No, because he would have pointed it out...

ps, maddox is unfunny and you're all morans

DooMBoy said:

You strike me as one of those nerdy types who like to put as many big words into one sentence as he can, if only to show your extensive knowledge of the English language.

Are you insinuating that the moderately hippopotomonstrosesquipidelian words he utilized in his post are tantamount to the property of pompousness? I've observed better elocutionary effervescence inside an insane asylum.

Bloodshedder said:

Are you insinuating that the moderately hippopotomonstrosesquipidelian words he utilized in his post are tantamount to the property of pompousness? I've observed better elocutionary effervescence inside an insane asylum.

you should have went for sanitarium.

maddox is a hack, deadnail wrote funnier rants on the old old boards more frequently than that dude updates

DooMBoy said:

Oh wait, you are.

I think he uses big words in a feeble attempt to hide his obvious droppedonhisheadasababyedness.

Ah, irony. You flip flops can take things way too seriously. It's simply too amusing. Do I really have to put a "I'm just joking" message on the bottom?

Heh Maddox says he will update more frequently now, so all you people who think he's a hack, he apologizes (well as close to apologizing as he'll ever get) and says his updates will be more and better.

I'll make sure not to get that book. I'll never understand what people see in him. I say he's a dick, and then people say I'm taking him too seriously.