Hustler One

Bagel Bites

Are Bagel Bites tasty?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Are Bagel Bites tasty?

• Yes
    • No
    • I have never eaten them

Why is this even a topic for discussion? Both in the sense that it seems a bit odd to talk about Bagel Bites, and furthermore, why do we need a poll on their deliciocity? Everybody KNOWS Bagel Bites are absolutely delicious, seems like a waste of time to me.

Hustler One said:

I have a question, and a simple question at that. Are Bagel Bites delicious or not?

In my opinion, this thread is rather pointless. There is perhaps arguably little adequate discussion to be carried on regarding such a random, boring, pointless and generally mediocre topic beyond "yes" and "no". And even then, does that really matter to you so much? I'm not trying to falsely accuse you in any way, but take my quick advice: Taking heed to a consensus opinion, whether it be liking bagel bites or not, what president to elect for 2008, what New England Clam Chowder brand you prefer the most or even a scale of 1 to 10 on how sweaty Michael Jackson is on average every time he does whatever it takes him to land him in court... Again... Isn't a very necessary way to get your way through life. You need to explore a little more. But that's only if leeching from a concensus belief was even partially your intentions behind this thread to begin with, I may just be talking to myself. Don't worry, I do it all the time.

Xenophon said:

WTF is a bagel bite?

It's a sub-mediocre frozen product you can get at the store that comes in many flavors and in many aspects follows the footsteps of the creators of Hot Pockets, and yet it is cheap and is one of the effective benchmarks to stick to whenever your bratty kids with unsophisticated taste need something to nibble on that they don't deserve. I hope you've been enlightened.

Can't say that I've tried them. Such a strange thread, but I suppose in a case like this, if one were to satisfy their desire to find out if it is, in fact, deemed "tasty" one would feel perplexed to taste it.

Bagel bites are alright, but I perfer Hot pockets much more.

Revenant100 said:

Are there any other types besides pizza?

Yes, I belive they have cheeseburger ones as well.

Wow, a curse word from AndrewB...OR IS IT?

But yeah, I've tried them before, they're ok, but I wouldn't say they're anything special.

AndrewB said:

You unhealthy bastards all deserve to get stomach cancer and die.

You just don't get it, do you? Well, I'd best not bother explaining it to you I suppose.

I just had a garlic bagel, and it was good. That's kind of unrelated to the thread, but oh well.